Not wanting kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not wanting kids

A friend confided to me that her husband does not want to have kids. My friend wants to have even one child. Does she need to convince her husband?

What is the reason of her husband on why he does not want to have a kid? There could be a big reason behind it.

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he's not ready for that kind of responsibility. Raising a child is difficult in parenthood.

Is her husband sterile? That could be one of the reasons why he does not want to have kids. He could be hiding his conditions to your friend.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      As a husband and wife, don't you think that they shouldn't be hiding this kind of secrets? Maybe the husband just doesn't like kids because it takes many responsibilities to raise a child.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      This could be one of his reasons. Since it was his deep secret, then he would have no keep it up.

She needs to ask why her husband does not want to have a kid first. He could have a valid reason why.
    On the other hand, she could just divorce him and find an another man.

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Divorce immediately? No, it needs to be investigated first. She would need to know the real reason behind her husband not a wanting a kid.

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Why'd you thought that divorce would be immediate action to that?

I think that she can easily convince him to have at least a child with her. Like she can tell him that he can cum inside her during the days that she's fertile. I bet he would like that

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      What makes you say that her husband will immediately change his mind and just go for it? Maybe he's not fond of children after all.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you think that one? As if that would be easy to do to someone refusing to have a kid.

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      A man who does not want to have a kid would never cum inside a woman. Do you think that the man is idiot?

I think that her husband has a plan to divorce her soon. And with no child in the equation, the procedures would be easier with no so such complications. No child support on the side of the man. A very forward thinking, eh?

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      You are thinking way ahead of time. Why, had this thing happened with you already?

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Very forward thinking indeed. Since she didn't mentioned about their relationship status about being a husband and wife. It's about not having kids.

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeTea No, of course not. It never happened with me yet.

Did the husband tell her the reason why he doesn't want to have children? Maybe there's some valid reason behind it. I would suggest that she asked him first why he doesn't want to have children in order know where he's coming from

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably he already has a kid from another woman lol he might not handle two kids financially.

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      She should've married someone who's sure of her to have kids in the future. Not with that kind of husband. Wtf.

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, there could be a big reason why he does not want to have a kid. And this reason must be known by her friend..

Does he feel like he would end up just like his parents that's why he's has no plans of being a parent?

Comment

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, like a bad parent? I do not think so because I had known some people who had bad parents wherein they swore that they won't be like their own parents and instead they did the other way around - they became good parents as they learned from their own experience already.

People here have been focused on the man. But how about the woman? Why does the woman want to have a kid to a man who does not want to have one? What is her reason why she wants one?

Comment

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      What's wrong with wanting to have a child that she can call her own? Just because the guy she's seeing doesn't want a child doesn't mean she needs to follow what he wants

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      BugAlive He is not just any guy that she is seeing. The man is her husband!

Maybe she poke holes on all the condoms that they have in their house and stop using birth control in order for her to get pregnant

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure that's a good idea because there's a huge possibility that they would argue once the husband finds out that she did those things

How sure is she that she has no plans of ever having kids? Because she might want one later in life and it is too late for her to conceive in natural means

Comment

Working...
    X