Using a dating app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using a dating app

What would you do if you found out that your boyfriend or girlfriend had installed a dating app like Tinder and had begun using it?

I would be shocked. Because why did he install it? His intention was clear that he would gonna cheat on me. I would confront him over it. I would demand a good explanation from him.

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      And how would you gonna do that one? Would you be confronting him violently?

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      I would also confront him but I wouldn't want to dump him. I know we can settle things after a fight.

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      AnneCubix No of course why would I be violent I just want to ask his clear intentions about it and hope its not that bad

I would not mind at all. I could even help him choose a good girl from the dating app like I would be the one to recommend a nice girl to him. But once he starts dating the girl, then that would be the time that I would be out of his life. I do not like being cheated on like a fool.

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      Then why would you even allow him to choose a girl? You must be kind of stupid! Of course, he thinks that it's okay for you to look for girls there and he'll surely date them.

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      VanVan01 don't you think that you're the reason why he did cheat on you? Since you've helped him choose agirl he thinks that it's normal for you that he gets to see other girls while you two are together. Since you didn't restrict him in the first place.

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      jerda201 I meant that if something happens, I'm just testing him if he could do that to me

He could use it all he wants. I would not mind at all. If he wants to have dates with those women then he could do it. But he must stop at the dating stage. There should be no extra affairs with his dates.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he's looking for someone to be a potential threesome for the two of you. Wouldn't you like that, CupcakeComments?

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, he's allowed to date them and what if something happens to them like a one-night stand. It just happened and he kept it a secret for you, were you able to find that out? He'll still be able to look for new dates and just do it all over again. You'll still never know?

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      You are very liberal as you are allowing your boyfriend to use those dating apps. I am now thinking that you would secretly use some dating apps, too. lol.

I would delete it without him knowing it. If he looks for it and found out that it was already deleted and he re-installs it again then that would be the time that I would already react a bit negatively.

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that what you're saying is already considered cheating? It's easy for you to delete the app already because those guys you've been chatting there are already saved in your contacts.

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like you've already planned this out there AglowBeautiful. But why do you even have the app in the first place?

Can I also install that app and be friends with him on that app? I could do that one. He might be shocked to know that I was one of his friends there. lol.

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Then he will suspect you to look for dates there too. He's going to use powerplay on you into thinking that you were the first one to be in that app before him. So, before you go on with your plan, consider my thoughts and think about it before you carry on.

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      If you wanted to do that, then do it. It will be fun! You two can pretend like it's your first time meeting again and it would be as if you two met on that appl LOL!

Originally posted by HoneySpyder View Post
    What would you do if you found out that your boyfriend or girlfriend had installed a dating app like Tinder and had begun using it?
    If I find out that my girlfriend had installed a dating app, then I would confront her. In a calm tone, I'll ask her if she wants me to download the same app BUT we're allowed date other people. And I'm sure she will delete that app anytime soon.

Comment

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      hitthesack, Well, I found out my ex-boyfriend has an active dating app while we were dating before. I also discovered that has been meeting and dating some of them. Yes, I snooped around his phone while he left it unattended. That's when I've decided to meet one of those girls to know what's going on. To make the long story short, she told me everything that happened. From there, I met up with him and dumped him immediately. He should enjoy what he deserved.

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      What if that girlfriend was so playful that she agreed with your conditions? What would you do next?

A dating app is just another reason for you to chat and meet other people while you're committed to someone already. I wouldn't let my boyfriend do that, if he wants to use that dating app, I'll have to make sure that it's over between us already.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, if you're already committed, then why would you even have a dating app? It only means that you're bored with the relationship that you have and you're constantly looking for some side-action.

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      But did you know that some men are good at hiding things? And one of the things that they could hide are those dating apps that they use to find some hookups.

If you are already in a relationship then you should not use any dating apps anymore. You should have some respect with your partner. No more flings and flirting with other people. Simple. Right?

Comment

I think everybody is curious on what it does so it doesn't necessarily means that they are flirting behind our back but if he uses it too much then its a different story. I would make him delete that app or I will delete myself in his life

Comment

• bemine
        bemine commented
        Editing a comment
        that's a good one. they are a lot of these app nowadays for hookups and I don't rely on them much because its a waste of time

Oh god.. I hate that app. I think I would try to convince him that there are a lot of posers and fake shits in there so he can remove it and tell a story that my friend was once tricked on using that shitty app

Comment

• bemine
        bemine commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too.. wasted so much time for it and never work out for me. I would just take those blind dates my colleagues set up for me

• BiancaG
        BiancaG commented
        Editing a comment
        couldn't agree more we don't know if its true but many end up as a couple on tinder... just imagine what it can do but if you already have a partner then its good to say that many are fake so he/she can stop using it if it convinces them

Let her use it and find someone who could be a part of our threesome.. can be a boy or a girl as long as it just stays for a short time

Comment

• Vichie
        Vichie commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL. You took advantage of the condition. Well, not bad, actually. Now, the dating app has an actual use for the both of you.

• smartass
        smartass commented
        Editing a comment
        Would you also download and have an account on those dating apps to hasten the search for a third party to have the dreamed threesome?
    Working...
    X