Saving it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving it

We know that from time to time, there would be some lows on our relationship with our lovers. So, when that time comes, how do you save a failing relationship?

Communication is the key. Talk over it. Settle the issues at once before it gets out of hand completely.

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yummykorn yes, if someone in your family or friends is good at giving pieces of advice, then I guess they might help you.

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      There are times that when the relationships are getting low, the couple would like to some have spaces in between so when that happens, the communication would be cut short.

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes if your relationship is doomed to fail then the number one thing to do is to communicate and talk it out with your partner

Save a failing relationship? What could be the factors as to it is failing? Could it be one of us are falling out of love? Maybe, it's best to end it if you're the only one who's still fighting to make the relationship to work.

Comment

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, StrongAsZeus one of the factors of a failing relationship is that either of them is falling out of love. And if that happens, there's no chance of fixing that relationship.

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. If someone had already fallen out of love, then you could no longer save it. Just end it there.

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      @StrongAsZeu Maybe a third party is involve or some trust issues, These are the only things I can think of when your relationship is about to collapse

I'd tell him to confide everything that bothers him with me, so we can settle things and somehow make things work for both of us.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      It's best if you two talk about it, no judgments, no excuses, whatsoever. The other must listen to what the other has to say. It would help a lot if you'd try to analyze and understand everything first before you'd even think of breaking up with them. No, please understand that it might be a little misunderstanding.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      You two should make a list on what bothers you and see the conflicts between the two of you

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      That is actually a nice thing to ask. But what if he answers that he was already in love with someone else. That is, he already fell out of love with you. What would you do next?

I can't save a failing relationship myself. We just have to works things out but if she doesn't want to help me out then I'd just let things slide as if nothing happened between us.

Comment

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the sad part about reality. Most relationships end up with only one person trying to make things work while the other wants to give it all up. So what's the use? Break up with someone who's not interested anymore.

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I'll leave him if he doesn't want to help me save our failing relationship. I couldn't be the only one who's willing to stay and make things work for us both. It's already one-sided and it means that he's not in love with me anymore.

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      You would just give up on your relationship that easily and quickly? Would you not want to wait for some time before quitting?

If its already falling like a Jenga with only few blocks are left then we must choose the right block in order to save it like in a relationship we must be careful on our decision and choose what's right. Dont know if this make sense but we need to decide proper actions

Comment

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      I like how you compare it with jenga blocks and its true that we should do proper actions but what specific actions would that be?

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's nice but we can't just leave it hanging like its about to fall we should do something in order to keep your relationship intact and repair whatever you can repair to save it

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. I got your point. Choosing the right course of action would help save the relationship and both of you must act together.

Originally posted by KellyEM View Post
    We know that from time to time, there would be some lows on our relationship with our lovers. So, when that time comes, how do you save a failing relationship?
    I can't tell time whether a relationship is still worth saving. I don't know really, if my partner refuses to give up, then good. We'll work things out. Maybe we're just having a bad day or it's just a part of the ups-and-downs of a relationship.

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are just the normal ups and downs of a relationship. Even if you do not do anything, it would resolve by itself.

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that some arguments are caused by having a bad day. There are reasons why some of us have some bad days. When those bad days are escalated, then that would trigger those low moments on a relationship. It is funny that our emotions could change a relationship.

Originally posted by KellyEM View Post
    My only plan would be to do something special together, If ever we have forgiven ourselves then I'll invite her to her favorite restaurant and bring some good memories where we can feel love again like it's the first time we met its like starting fresh and new again

Comment

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      That's great manlybeard it means you have the intention of saving and rescuing yourself from a heartbreak

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Aw. You are so sweet. I like men to would do some sweet things to their girls. It is like my anger would suddenly melt down and I would forgive him with all of his faults.

Oh God I really don't know the answer that's why I seek for help but a friend of mine says that in order to save a struggling relationship then you must set boundaries with each other, you both have rules and will abide on the same principle and both of you need to accept it and never broke it to promote trust, honesty and being faithful to one another

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      Very well said on what your friend told lol. You should listen to whoever that special friend that told you this and apply it, Setting boundaries really helps maintain and save our relationship to someone, Again I applaud your friend

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      That's one way to resolve it is to set a boundaries between you two but sometimes it pressures you so be careful on what principle to abide if you can nail it

But I do not like those low situations. I always want it to be always up. So, if ever that there are lows then I would not do anything. I would wait for him to fix it up. If he doesn't then I would ask him to get away from me. I do not like a man who would not do something to save our relationship.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh Girl.. so you'll wait for him to do something about it, It's best for partner to initiate if he/she has the idea on saving a relationship so why are you waiting for him to do something?

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep he better make the move and prove to me that he wanted to save our failing relationship and start again
Working...
X