A bummer BF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bummer BF

You have a new boyfriend. At first, you thought that he was nice and all but weeks passed by and you realized that he is a bummer. What would you do next?

How about a bummer GF? Well, it's just weeks, right? I can manage to handle that but if it were a month that she hasn't changed a bit, then I'd end things off with her.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      If she's being a bummer purposely, dude, you should dump that chick already. She's just messing with you the whole time.

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that she would change that easily. If that is the way that she really is then you could not do anything. But, wait, would you tell her that she is a bummer?

Originally posted by MoiraMcTagarrt View Post
    You have a new boyfriend. At first, you thought that he was nice and all but weeks passed by and you realized that he is a bummer. What would you do next?
    A bummer bf deserves a bummer gf. I'm no bummer gf, so I'd end things there because I wouldn't want to tolerate and be with a guy like that.

Comment

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you referring to me? Just tell me if you are hitting me. I won't hold back with you. lol.
      No, sometimes, I feel like I am a bummer or maybe I only think of that to myself. Well, I do not know. Sometimes, I feel like lazy but I do not know. I could not express myself here. lol.

Oh, she's showing her true colors huh? Two can play that game!
    I'd show her how much of a bummer I can be and at the end, she'll be the one who's willing to leaving me for that LOL!

Comment

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      It will turn out as a complicated relationship Lol you start new then suddenly you want to leave haha

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I did not know that there are so many crazy people on this forum. Well, I would also do what you would do. lol.

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      You two are fools if you start being a bum to each other, maybe that will work because you two get understand each other

If he is a total bummer then I would have to end the relationship before it extends more on a longer period of time. He's already annoying and I don't want to get stressed out to much

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      Some are annoying in a good way but if its too much then its better to leave in a relationship like that

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      For how long will you stay with him before you would dump him? So, if he is just a partial bummer then would you continue to stick with him?

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      A bummer man must be bombed lol I can withstand them either, I'll just leave them and find someone else

It depends on how annoying he is. If he's just trying to annoy me, then I think I can handle that. Unless he give me reasons for me to seriously dump him, I would. But a bummer bf? I don't mind dating him.

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Bummer enough to annoy you even when you sleep and relax haha how's that?

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      ablasta I think the best definition of a bummer GF or a bummer BF are those you see online that pull pranks on each other. Yep, they're perfect for each other.

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, we all have our own choices. It is up to you until when you would be able to keep up with him being a bummer.

Be a bummer too LOL, If the two of you could understand each other then let him be, but if its too much then I better tell him to Shut Up or else I would do something that would shut him up

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      jerda201 I think she could let him eat her out so that he would shut up. Ooopppsss, what am I thinking?

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL @this_one I think spoil her with something that he wants and that would shut him like what newromance says you let him eat you so his mouth would be busy

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey VickyMae55 I think everybody is curious on what will you do to make him shut-up? I hope it's not something hostile or violent

Why are you dumping your bummer boyfriend? Don't you love your boyfriends? As for me, I would keep him because I love him. No matter what he does, I would stay beside him. They say that love is blind. Mine is not just blind; it is also deaf and mute.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably because you're irritated Kristen23 Eventually you will get sick and tired of dealing with a bummer guy

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes better stay by his side and maybe he can change even if they say "you can't change a man" which is a cliche but we need to bring something to the table that challenges us on how to transform him

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you hoping that by being with your boyfriend, he would change for you? How many women have done this and failed miserably? You can't change a man that easily. Worse, they would not change at all after all the patience and efforts that you did to them.

If you can't withstand him at least give him time maybe he would change it you just told him to stop what he is doing or better be minimal, Don't dump him right away soon he will realize that something is wrong with him and don't ignore what's hes doing we should communicate

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      But if he keeps on being a bummer then boom you should bomb his ass out of your life if your expectation that he will change fails

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. At least you are kind to wait for him to change. They say that patience is a virtue and you have that one so I admire you for having that virtue.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't change a man but if you will do necessary adjustments then you should help him out
Working...
X