Love is blind, so?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love is blind, so?

They say that love is blind. If it is blind then would you fall in love with someone who is already married?

If that is true love then that would have to be a yes. When you love someone, you would not look for anything else anymore. You would just focus your attention with that person. You won't care who that person is anymore. You would just feel the love on your heart.

Comment

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're saying that you're willing to become a side-chick to a married man just because you've found true love in him? Oh, honey, you might've been confusing love with just infatuation based on how you feel right now. I know for a fact that it's just infatuation and he does not truly love you, he just wants you for his past time.

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      AnneCubix How can you be in love with a married man who can only give you half of his attention? I saying that he'll always come home to his wife because obviously that you're just a side-chick to him and he feels nothing more than what you feel for him right now.

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      So how can we know if the feeling that we have for that person is real or not?

There are lots of men out there. I should choose someone who is single and available. If I choose a married man, I would just destroy their relationship. Falling in love with a married man is a big no.

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      It's true, I want someone who's proud to have me, but he won't be able to show me off because he's already married. Oh well...there are plenty of guys out there for us, girl.

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      But love is blind, right? Well, if you are a person who follows her heart then you could fall in love with a man who is already married as long as you love that person.

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. This is the best thing that you could have. We should choose someone who is single and available. No need to have a married man. It would just be a problem.

There are lots of fish in the ocean. Choose the most suitable one as it would be your own good. However, if Cupid sent an arrow on my heart and that would be a married man then I guess that I could not resist him anymore.

Comment

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      You must resist that married man, it will only make you look desperate for hitting up to someone like him. You must be that type of girl that is willing to be a homewrecker just to get a taste of a married man.

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      So you believe that you could not resist to love a married man when Cupid strikes your heart? I think that is it a possibility. Love is mysterious, after all.

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      So, are you saying that Cupid could also make some wrong decisions as he could pair two incompatible people together?

I don't get why those kinds of men would drool all over me, they're already married, not to mention those taken men as well, they're always drawn to me and I will never entertain them. I struggle to find a suitable man for me, a SINGLE man to be exact and they're pretty hard to come by.

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      You're a magnet to those men, or it's just their instincts of being attracted to beautiful single women. Well, you're kind enough to ignore those men but other girls would love to play with fire and consider flirting with those men. It's not that I'm like that, I don't like those kinds of men too.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      I could suggest that you use those dating apps to find single men. Those single men are not actually hard to come by. It could be that you have been on the wrong places so what you see are the men who are no longer available.

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep on searching for that right man. Eventually, he may come at your least expected time. He could even show up in front of you while you were not wearing any makeup at all.

I guess so. Well, that's only if the feelings are mutual. If he's sure about me and would want to continue our connection, who am I to object?

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you still accept him even if he stays married with his wife? Then, you would be his side-chick so if you are ready to be one then good luck with you.

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      You might not object but what about his wife? Are you sure that his wife would gonna leave the situation unattended?

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you thought that his family would be ruined if you continue your affair with that married man? You would be the cause of the destruction of one family. But, then, on second thought, it is not as if you are the only one responsible for it.

That would be possible. I am a fighter that's why even if he's married, I would still be with him. I won't easily give up on him as long as he loves me too. This may sound hopeless romantic but I do believe that we can surpass anything together.

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you really have the courage to do that? I guess you like to be branded as the mistress then. Well, it's your choice anyway.

Well, yes. I could fall in love with a man who is already married. Sometimes, we cannot help but fall in love with just anyone. Our heart does not distinguish the marital status of a person. That is what love is all about - just a feeling for someone.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, we can choose who to love. We can choose to love those who are free and available. Not those who are already married.

No, I wouldn't fall in love with someone who's married already. I wouldn't want to be a home-wrecker. I can be the one to adjust in order for a family to remain complete.

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you that one even if you love the woman so much? Or should I say: Would you do that one even if the woman is so hot?

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      You're only saying that now. But when you get to fall in love with a married woman who is pretty, sexy, and good in bed, I bet you'll change your answer on this.

I agree that love is really blind but I won't let myself fall in love with someone who's married in the first place. The moment I know that he's married, I will be the one who's going to avoid him. I will be the one who's going to cut our connection.

Comment

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      In the most logical thinking, this is the best way to go. It is not right to be with a married man. That would not be a right kind of love.

No, I wouldn't do such a thing. Before falling in love, you have to get to know the person first right? And for sure, you'll know that he's already married. And the right thing to do after knowing that information is stopping your relationship.

Comment

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, as early as possible it should be cut. There is no point in continuing the relationship as it would just create some problems in the future.

Love is blind? No, it not just blind. Love is mute, deaf and blind. Good luck in recovering from that love as when that love strikes you, all you senses, including your common sense, would fail to work.

Comment

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that this is only applicable for the young people only as they use their hearts on falling in love. Adults on the other hand use their mind on falling in love.

I don't think so. I don't get attracted with unavailable guys. I always see to it that the guys who I'm dating are available and comes without a baggage. And by baggage, I mean a relationship with someone else or maybe a child or some stuff like that.

Comment

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, good for you that you do not like men with a baggage. It is a little hard to have those kinds of men. Yeah, I agree with the availability of men.
Working...
X