Why do people cheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people cheat

I haven't experienced to be cheated on but I know some people around who have been cheated on, majority are girls. Those girls that I know are pretty, caring, and loving. That's why I do not understand why they experienced that. So, I am wondering why people cheat. Any thoughts on this?

I have been cheated on and it hurts so bad because I have done everything that he asked for yet he still cheated on me. What I can say about this is that people cheat because they are disrespectful and cowards. They don't have the guts to just break up with their partners that's why they just chose to cheat.

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      So which is more painful? Your man to break up with you or your man to cheat on against you?

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      No matter how fair we are, the world seems like it is not really fair, and would keep on giving us unfair things. Nonetheless, we should always keep fairness on our lives.

People cheat because they want more fun. When I say more than, that is synonymous to more sex. That is, they want more sex with more people. It could be that the thrill of having more sex with various people makes them excited.

Comment

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that this is the main reason why people cheat. They want to have more fun with other people. I do not think that most are serious with their affairs on those other people. I think that they only play games with them.

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      One of the main reasons why people cheat is this one: fun. They feel bored that they need something to spice up their lives.

They cheat because they found someone who they love more than they love us. It is like we had become the second choice because they had seen someone who has more. I think that it would be better to just breakup than accept that they are cheating on us.

Comment

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      What? They found someone new to love? Hmmm, that would be painful to know. It is better to know it sooner than keep us hanging that they still love us even if they are already loving someone new.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Love or lust? Which is which? I could say that it is more of lust. People cheat because of that fucking lust. Without that one, would people still cheat?

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      If they had already found someone new then they should immediately break up with their current partner as it is not fair that they already love someone else while the other person is left clueless with it.

There are just some people who are horny and flirty. Those are the reason why they become cheaters. When they become horny, they could direct that one to an another person and they would begin to flirt with them. When the other person responds positively then they would already be in the cheating proper.

Comment

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. They could not keep their horniness and that is the reason why they cheat on. Well, sometimes, I could not blame them.

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      So what? They just give in into temptation, we all do that but in so many different ways. We do cheat in some ways not only in relationships, like cheating on our daily diet and using walkthroughs to online games. It's not that I'm romanticizing cheaters or cheating, but if they think that there's nothing wrong with the things they do, then just leave them that way. It's them who will suffer the consequences of their behavior, not us.

Originally posted by hardandrough View Post
    I haven't experienced to be cheated on ...
    Good for you that you had not experienced it yet. But, do not worry, as you would gonna experience it soon. It may not be in the near future but just choose an asshole boyfriend and in no time you would be cheated on. lol.

Comment

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      Such a realistic comment, no offense taken but I just have to ask, do most of your boyfriends end up being assholes? I don't think that you'll ever know that you're dating an asshole right from the very beginning (of the relationship). As time goes by, you can see how he instantly changes and see how much of an asshole he really is, you'll surely be surprised!

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you wish an ill thing for other people? I think that you should not do it. We should, instead, wish good things for them.

People cheat because they do not know how to be satisfied and contented. People who cheat think so highly of themselves and they also think that they can get away with anything. I hate cheaters.

Comment

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, we all hate cheaters. We can't seem to blame those people, sometimes, they do have a valid reason to cheat but it is still their choice whether to cheat or not, right? I hope you get what I mean here. I am not justifying that cheating is right, it is wrong but some couple does cheat because they feel of longing for someone or something that they couldn't have, like sex, sometimes their partners cannot satisfy them so, to their instinct, they will look for someone who will give them the satisfaction that they need. Thus, cheating happens, whatever the reason maybe they can decide whether to continue or not if they're only good at resisting temptations right?

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      I've read an article that cheaters are narcissists, some of them can turn out to be psychopaths. I will break it down for you all, narcissists only think about themselves and so as cheaters. Cheaters only think about the things that they want without having second thoughts of how will it affect their partner. So what makes them cheater act like psychopaths too? They do not feel any remorse about their wrongdoings, it's as if they're used to cheating. It does not make them feel bad about the people they are actually hurting.

They cheat because they are terrible people and they do not care how their partners would feel about what they did. That's it. No further explanation.

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      People cheat because they are NOT contented, they cheat because of their insecurities, and lastly, for curiosity or rebellion. I admit that I've cheated before and will never do it again because when karma struck back at me, I was so lost and confused. I was surely not happy with what I've done, I've caused much pain and hurt to not just one but other people too.

There are cheaters in the world because they are not brave enough to get out of a relationship first before delving into a new one. The basic answer is that they are just cowards.

Comment

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      Coward to initiate a break up? But what are they so afraid of? They could easily do the break up if they want to.

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      They're afraid to face their partners being hurt about the breakup part but either way, breaking up is the best way to end things, NOT cheating your way out of the relationship. That's one shitty move, my friend. Instead of having proper closure to your partner, things will only get worse if you chose to cheat your way out of the relationship.

I think people cheat because they are looking for something. That something must be new or old and the issue is that their current partner can't give that to them. Because of that, they tend to find people who can give them what they want.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      They can always tell their partners what that 'something new' is. Maybe they are able to provide it and there is no need for them to cheat.

They cheat because they grew tired of their partners but are still hoping that things will get back to the way they used to be. Or maybe because they do not want to hurt their partners through breaking up with them that's why they resort to cheating.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Some people cheat because they are still stuck in the past and they can't accept that their partners are constantly changing. Well, that's life right? We need to change according to the changes happening in the society.

Cheaters have no place in my life. I have been cheated on by some women. Yes, men get cheated on too, okay? I think people cheat because they find someone better. Someone who has qualities that their current partner doesn't have. In my case, my exes cheated on me because apparently, they like someone richer than me.

Comment

Working...
    X