Not in love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not in love

Could you be in a relationship or even in a marriage even if the two of you are not love with each other?

Technically, yes. In other cultures, they get married just for the sake of the family's wealth. There are two kinds of it. One not wealthy to a wealthy one with the goal to share the wealth. The second one is both wealthy to combine their wealth together to create a wealthier family for business' sake.

Comment

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      But those are in other cultures. Their culture is not the same as ours.

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are arranged marriages, right? It sucks to be in that culture, no offense but they should have the freedom to marry a person they truly love. Not because it is part of their culture or tradition.

No. I do not think so. Why would I be in a relationship with a man whom I do not love? It does not make any sense to be with a man whom you do not love. It would be so silly.

Comment

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it is such a waste of time to be with someone you don't love at all, but it will be an exception if he can give you whatever you want. Sounds about right, I guess.

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      In the name of wealth, no love could even exist. There are people who do that thing.

Yes, you could be in a relationship even if you are not in love with each other. Say, someone is cheating already and has someone new who that person is hiding and truly love.

Comment

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the topic itself is about married couples staying in together in one roof even if they're not really in love anymore. Yes, they're staying in together for the sake of the kid/s, that's why.

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      Informerem Yes, you can stay in a relationship even if one of you is no longer in love. Maybe they choose to stick to them because they haven't found someone they can replace them with, and that's the sad truth to it.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Divina009 But if the relationship had already failed, then it is time to let go of each other anymore.

Looks like it is not possible. You would not want to go into a relationship to a person whom you do not love, right?

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      They should split up and go on with their new lives. There are more people out there that deserve to be with them.

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      Complete waste of time! Be with someone who loves you as you love them. If they do not or can not reciprocate the same as you then leave them be.

Not in a relationship but possible in marriage. When you are into a relationship, you would choose the person that you like. Certainly, you would choose someone you love.
    But how about in marriage? I am talking the arranged marriages. There are cultures where the arranged marriages are common. You could not select your partner so there would be no love there.

Comment

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      But in those arranged marriages, they would love each other after some time. Most of them would have successful marriages.

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel bad for those people, the ones who are together just because of an arranged marriage. I guess if they're brave enough, then they wouldn't stuck in those arranged marriage/s in the first place.

Originally posted by inertia View Post
    Could you be in a relationship or even in a marriage even if the two of you are not love with each other?
    This is only for married couples not for us people only in relationships. It's not hard for us to leave a relationship unless we are committed as married couples. Those couples often have children and they still stick in one household because of their love for their children. I don't know but some would most likely end up divorced.

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      Most end up in divorce because that is already the trend nowadays. They say that you are lucky if your parents are still together after you turned 18 years old.

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Stick around? No, I do not think so. Most would file for divorces. Who would want to live with someone in a hellish status?

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Not some would end up in divorce but most would end up in divorce. I believe in divorce as when a couple is no longer happy with each other, then they should let go of each other. People need to be happy.

Absolutely not! I wouldn't want to stay in a relationship where I am no longer feel loved. It's time for me to go and look for another person to love, we all deserve that chance to find someone new.

Comment

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's true that we must go for someone who truly loves us. Someone who will value our worth and you'll realize that it's great to love and to be loved back.

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      You have a point there. For us who are living in the free world, we could have what we call our true love with our own choices. But there are some parts of the world where some people do not have the liberty to have their own choices to love.

Some say that it might be possible that you two might be great companions even if there is no absolute love. It's the companionship that you two have, I guess that's kind of important to me. Love can wait or it can grow in mysterious ways, you will never know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by inertia View Post
      People in relationships are often the ones who cheat with their partners and claims that they love them, well, they actually don't. If they truly love each other then cheating will never be their choice in the first place. We'll never know for sure what things could possibly happen for those couples.

Comment

• virgingirl
        virgingirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Correct! I don't know why they could just end their relationship with them instead of continuing it but they're just fooling themselves by cheating on one another, that's just sick.
    Working...
    X