What a cheater!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a cheater!

You wanted to test the loyalty of your partner so you decided to create a fake profile and pretend to flirt with him/her. You were expecting that he/she will be loyal and will just ignore the fake person flirting with him/her. But to your dismay, your partner flirted back. What would you do now?

I think I'll continue using the fake profile to gather as much evidence as I can. And when I've gathered much already, I will confront my partner and break up with him immediately.

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Great way to show him that he deserves to be left! Well, he's being put into the test but he fails for it, so it's bye-bye for him!

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that is a good way to break up with him, so continue to flirt with him. You could also ask him to have some video chats with you.

You're insane, right? Who would be in the right mind to pretend to be someone and flirt your partner just so you can test his loyalty? If someone flirted with him, expect that he will flirt back even if it's a serious thing or not, I think this is not right. I won't do this kind of thing.

Comment

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, I thought of that too. Why would you be fooling your partner in the first place? As expected, he will play along with that trap you've set him to fall for.

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      Expect that he would flirt back? Oh, no. That should not be the case. Loyal men would never flirt back. They would just ignore the women who flirted with them.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes, if you have nothing to do and wanted some fun, then you could do this loyalty test. But, what would be your reactions if he flirted back to that fake account?

I'd ask him for a meetup and if he agrees, I'd be there and he will be surprised that it was me who showed up. It's about time that I will also show him proof that the profile he's been flirting with was me all along.

Comment

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      The question is: Would he agree on a hookup? If yes, then prepare to have some fight over him. He is a man, so he would deny that he had done some flirting with someone else.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Danica505, of course, he will agree to meet up, he flirted back remember? So it means that he is already attracted to that fake profile.

Yeah, he is definitely a cheater. But what I would do is that I will ask him point blank about it and if he confessed, maybe we can fix our relationship. But if he denied, then it is definitely over between the two of us.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay? Well, you set this trap for him and as expected, he fell for it. Does that make you happy now that he's gone? You only proved to yourself that he is a cheater when he is not.

That's what you get for being so nosy. I don't think that you did a right thing when you tested your partner's loyalty. You should have just trusted him and in that way, you did not get yourself hurt. Stop using the fake profile and just be happy with your relationship with him.

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, she's just thinking too much and I don't think her partner is a cheater, she just made him do things to prove that her claim is right. Well played but that's just disappointing.

I think you shouldn't jump to conclusions. Maybe he is just pulling a prank on you and he already knows that you are really the person behind the profile. Ask him about it nicely in order to have clarifications.

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, he must've known that it was her along and yes, sometimes you cannot fool him if he knows your tactics already.

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      He would have known that it was her all along just by listening to the same ringtone every time they'd exchange sweet chats back and forth. Also, the way she types every time she flirts with him using the fake profile, I can imagine how hilarious those two could be.

I would continue to use the fake profile and continue to flirt with him. I would enjoy all the flirtiness and attention that I could get from him. I could even meet him at a hotel. I would surprise him there.

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he would still find it hot and at some point, he will know that it was you all along. How sure am I? I just feel like it.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, he will never know that it is her all along so she must continue with the plan and surprise him for that meetup. What a revelation!

He is a man and there are men who are into those types of stuffs. Someone is flirting, so they decide to go on with the flow. They have nothing to lose, anyway.

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. They know that they have nothing to lose, so they do it. After all, they would have some fun when they do it. Flirting is such a nice pastime.

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      He's just flirting with that dummy account, so what's the big deal? She's trying to catch him and let him know that he's a cheater already? Then he must have done something knowing that his partner has been making a fool out of him. I'm with the guy on this one.

I do not think that you yourself need to test his loyalty. You would spend efforts there just to see the result of what you wanted to have. Why not ask a friend whom he does not know to do the test flirt game and see an instant result? Lol.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, never thought of that, want to know why? Because I do not think that it is a good idea to put your loved one to a kind of test like that. It's kind off fucked up just imagining it. I don't like pranking him either, that's sick already.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you even trust his friends? They might be the ones initiating him to meet up with those other girls if one of them is also single. Ugh, I'd doubt guys and their friends nowadays too.

I think if he keeps flirting with me and asks for my picture, I would send him of how angry I look right now and I'd be dashing against the room beating the shit out of him. Ugh, that jerk deserves it anyway!

Comment

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      If you've seen that he flirted back, go to him and say that that was you all along. Do not go any further into fooling him around some more, you've already caught him in your bait, now it is time for some confrontation.

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, you'd seriously send him an angry photo of you? Looks like someone's in trouble already!
Working...
X