Proposal to an open relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposal to an open relationship

You are talking to this guy that wants to be in a relationship with you, but you are a sexual woman and at any time you would be craving sex and attention for men near you. Yes, this soon-to-be boyfriend of yours lives far away but when you told him what you want: You want to have him as your boyfriend but he should be allowing you to have sex with random men if he's away. Then he says, you decide because he loves you and would do anything just to have you even if you gave him that condition. Assuming he would allow you just as long as he will be your boyfriend, but then again would you want to be in an open relationship like that?

What kind of relationship is that? How could it be like both of them are okay when one is open to date anyone? Hmm, open relationship, huh? I think I want to try that lol.

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Open to date anyone or open to have sex with anyone?

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure. You could try it and update us the outcomes soon. I would like to know more about what happened when you try it.

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      If they are both fools, then they could have that arrangement and then continue fooling each other.

I think her soon-to-be boyfriend might get tired of her sleeping with different guys which will make him sleep with different girls as well to make it even. Well, what's the point of these two to be having serious relationships if they wanted to have sex with different people? Oh, wait, that's the essence of open relationships right?

Comment

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, he would sleep with various girls, too. He would not allow that his girlfriend would just be the only one who could do those kinds of things.

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely, he would think that it would be fair for him to hookup too as his girlfriend is openly doing it. It would not be fair if only one is doing the thing.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, they would both banging other people, then at one time, they would forget that they have a real partner.

That could be a nice proposal. Just think, you are committed to someone but you two or either of you gets to hook up with other people but you two are open to that idea. I would love to be in an open relationship with someone, but then again, we'd both get to fuck other people and we can still end the day fucking each other? WOW, sounds good enough for me!

Comment

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks better if you a man. It would not look that great if you are a woman. If you are a man, you would just bang around. For women? Could have encounter some problems here and there.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      Then, your life would revolve around just fucking various men. I do not think that it looks good.

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      longneck It does not look good at all, but it is more advantageous to the men than to the women.

Of course, if he lives far away then how would I be able to satisfy myself? No, I do not want to masturbate but I wish there was someone near me that could get the job done. Too bad my boyfriend lives far away but if we're in an open relationship then I'm allowed to look for someone to hook up with. I would love that idea!

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Go for it, I mean if your boyfriend lets you fuck with other guys while he's away then ahead. You have his permission and you two agreed to be in an open relationship right? Then that's what it is.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Go out there and get someone to do all the business for ya. I'm sure that your boyfriend wouldn't mind, in fact, he might want to watch you online as you get fucked by that random man. He's too far away so for now, you should enjoy fucking with that man and just wait for him to come back when the time comes.

Nope. That is so sick. I would not ask something like that. I would look like a low class bitch if I had that condition.

Comment

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know who the fuck even invented open relationships. I think for those people it is okay for them to be with anyone and it's their one-way ticket to cheat and have sex with anyone without their partner getting mad at them for it.

Would that mean that he could also fuck other women while you had the liberty to fuck other men? If there would be fairness and equality that both of you could do it, then it would be best that you become friends with benefits and not a real love couple.

Comment

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that they really want to be girlfriend and boyfriend but in a sense that it is okay to have sex with other people as long as you're partner is aware of it and they will not accuse you of cheating

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree CupcakeComments. It's best if the two should stay as friends with benefits and since they are looking for other people to hook up with then why should they be committed? It shouldn't be that way.

Well, if both of them are so open-minded, then they could have that kind of arrangement. But then, that would look like both of them are fooling each other. Ah! That would be a complicated set-up.

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      They're both open-minded, that's what makes this kind of setup unique and their kind of love is somewhat special. they can have other people but they're still the star of this whole show. See?

If a guy proposes this one, then it is more understandable than if a woman would propose it to a man. I do not know, but it looks like it is a nasty thing if it comes from a woman.

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would it be nasty if a woman proposes this kind of idea? Well, I don't think so! That sounds kinda gender-biased too, also, I would love to try this kind of setup, it would definitely be fun.

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to agree that I would like a man to propose this kind of idea to me and guess what? I'd accept it, it would be something new for us to try in our relationship. Something that might spark from our dull and long-term relationship.

So, what exactly is an open relationship? Does that include the license to just band anyone we want to bang while keeping someone whom we could call as a true lover?

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      I've read stories about people having open relationships. Often times, one of them has to stay loyal while the other is free to be with anyone he or she likes or they can just simply be free to hook up with anyone they want even if they're both living together. It's okay for them to be with anyone as long as they tell the other about this.
Working...
X