An Invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Invitation

If a married guy who's in an open marriage suddenly tells you that he wanted you to be his girlfriend or fuck buddy, are you going to do accept his offer or not?

No! If he likes me, then he should get a divorce first. I do not want to be called a side-chick or someone like that.

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking that the guy would openly parade you around? I bet that he's going to be discreet about it since an open marriage is still somewhat of a taboo.

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not just tell him that you're not interested in being in an open marriage rather than demanding him to get a divorce defeats the purpose of an open marriage.

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      imhornyimhorny nah, I won't accept his offer if he still married.

If he is hot and I feel horny whenever I see or think of him, then why not? I believe that his wife is aware that her husband would have fuck buddies.

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course the wife is aware of it considering that they are in an open relationship.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lookingforlovin Having an open relationship sucks. Why don't they just get a divorce and be with someone else?

His offer is accepted immediately. If his wife is willing to have a threesome with me, then I am for it.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't believe that you're actually down with whatever they're going to ask from you.

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      morelove Yes, but I only did threesome twice.

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sex is life, and besides threesomes sounds fun. sexyme1

A one night stand or threesome with the wife is possible. But being in an actual relationship with the husband is a no for me.

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that you can't handle being in a relationship with a married guy?

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you afraid that it will turn into something that's really serious that the husband will eventually leave his wife for you?

I'm not really into entering complicated situations, so entering an open relationship is a complete no for me.

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you think that there would be a guy who's going to be able to change your mind?

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you feel that's a complicated situation? All parties know about the situation from the start. The only time it would be complicated is when you're going to explain to your friends about your setup.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      J3nnyTalia she might be the type of person who thinks that a relationship that involves more than two people counts as a complicated one already.

Do I like the man? If yes, then the answer would be a simple yes. He likes me and I like him, so why not?

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that something that you really want to be in as something to strikeout on your bucket list or you've always had a thing with men who are in relationships?

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you're not going to feel uncomfortable being with a married man?

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      BigDaddy69 maybe she's just going to focus on their relationship and not how his marriage is doing.

I'm willing to be their fuck buddies with men who are in open marriages but not with the ones who are in open relationships. There's a chance that I might end up falling for the guy who are in an open relationship.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      What's your reason why you can handle being with men who are in open marriages, but not men who are in open relationships?

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you more afraid of ruining a marriage than ruining a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship?

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      StrongAsZeus because a divorce can be a huge mess especially if there are kids and a huge amount of money involved.

Why would he even get married if he would still be flirting and fucking with other girls? You could agree if you want to be a mistress.

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      It is possible that they're the kind of couple who doesn't mind that they continue seeing other people.

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcakeri That only happens if they really trust each other.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really feel that you're not supposed to flirt with other people just because you're married?
Working...
X