Unconventional Relationship Saving Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unconventional Relationship Saving Tips

What are some unconventional things that you and your partner have done in order to save you relationship? Mine was not seeing each other for a couple of weeks

Mine was going on dates where we act like we don't know each other.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, how did it go? Did it go well as you had expected it to be?

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      That must be hard to pull and how did you execute this clever trick?

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      HoneyHoney72 Carlosa34 Yeah it's kinda hard starting from scratch, we improvise by pretending someone who isn't us like he is a doctor and I'm an office secretary.

Originally posted by 1xz9 View Post
    What are some unconventional things that you and your partner have done in order to save you relationship? Mine was not seeing each other for a couple of weeks
    Most of the couples who did not see each other for weeks ended up losing each other. I wonder if it was really successful on your end. What gives? Just a special case, maybe?

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well we still remain in contact through social media's and not seeing each other for a long time makes me miss him more rather than seeing each other everyday.

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      So how would you define a long-distance relationship? Are they not seeing each other too only by means of video call and pictures.

We agreed to have flings outside our relationship to test if we would still long for each other. When there is love, that would be the binding reason why you would still go back to each other's arms.

Comment

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I bet that you enjoyed having those flings. LOL. Come on, just admit it.

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      It's an unlikely way and you must have a full trust with each other because it can be also link to cheating.

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you still together or you already enjoyed having flings with others and broke up with your boyfriend?

We tried to do unusual sex positions to check if we are really compatible. After doing all those weird sex positions, we still ended up. Well, at least we enjoyed each other's company before the final blow came.

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Still ended up breaking up? How long did the two been doing those strange sex positions before realizing that doing them is not enough to safe the relationship.

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      I think its breaking up, that's one memorable final blow to the climax and to the end of relationship.

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      yes still decided to end things ManlyBeardMan as sex is not enough reason to hold on, probably about three or four months. fistingfatties yes, still one of a kind relationship as we've done almost all crazy things for sex lol.

I do not know if this could be considered as an unconventional relationship saving tip, but we had gone to a bar and got drunk just to tell everything that we wanted to tell without inhibitions. All the hurts, pains and emotions were given out and it ended as a relief on my end.

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Well what do you know! it became a good end to both of you, can't imagine it turned out to be non violent.

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that's can count as one if the both of you can control themselves while they're partner is telling all your faults.

For me we experienced a bit of a challenging quest like sleeping and camping out outside the house and dare ourselves not to back inside so we can spend quality time together in just one camp with only books, campfire, guitar and a pair of canned goods, chips, marshmallows to spend a single night outside which is sweet.

Comment

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      I like to do this one too, You both should have wear some scout uniforms and made love on the tent.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      I would also advise this. It can also make your relationship more bond and happier.

I have obligatory monthly date nights that I have to fulfill even on a rough schedule. These date nights generally consist of some combination of restaurant, bar, or on a theater. I propose the idea and he likes it.

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you still do date night even if you have a problem with each other?

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      And did it really saved your relationship? I bet that those date nights lasted for a few months only.

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      She should have tried at least to propose different occasions, not just pubs, theater, and restaurants because that might be boring.

By not being on the same house for a couple of weeks where we just lay off being together and I moved in with my parents so we can be tired with each other, more of a social experiment because we really are getting sick with each other.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      If you can't take that, you better leave for good. pleaserloser

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      I will dump that guy as soon as I see him. Lilliah

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      pleaserloser If that is what you want, and I suggest you flirt with another guy you know. lol.
Working...
X