Sex And Relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex And Relationships

There's a huge chance that this has been talked about here before, but here it goes. Do you guys believe in the saying that men often use relationships in order to have sex while ladies uses sex in order to be in a relationship. I would love to read your thoughts about this one.

I think that is more of a stereotype. But in my opinion that both genders have used sex in order to be in a relationship and vice versa.

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree! It actually depends on what type of person are you and what type of person your partner would be. Some people are really using the relationship for sex and vise versa.

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you try using sex to be in a relationship with any guy?

I sorta believed that saying is true based on my own experience. Because I've been with guys who dumped me a few weeks after that we've slept together.

Comment

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      How many guys have actually done that move on you?

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about the guy using relationships in order to sleep with you or you used sex in order to be in a relationship with them?

Originally posted by Lingtote View Post
    my opinion that both genders have used sex in order to be in a relationship and vice versa.
    She's right about this one, but I feel that it is quite rare that the guy uses sex in order to be in a relationship.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      BabyUni Will, you have a point, girls nowadays are wild in bed.

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      fucklove Yeah, mostly boys are, because they are more aggressive than girls.

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Not just that, women are competitive in everything. fucklove

I think of it as the opposite. Men are the one who usually initiates sex to girls and if they like what happens then they would pursue being in a relationship.

Comment

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? Do you do the same thing that guys would often do or it is the opposite?

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      You might be talking about guys who are more into hookups since all he tries to do is to have sex with her.

No, I don't believe it, It's emphasizing that ladies are just to good in using their bodies in order to have a relationship. I don't agree and I think it's the other way around.

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you that kind of man that uses sex to be in a relationship?

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ladies may be good at using their bodies but It doesn't necessarily mean that they get their man because of their body.

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      inertia Nope, but if I think that we would not be serious, I will just wan’t sex.

I don't agree with both. You really do not need sex to start the relationship or be in a relationship to have sex. Fuck buddies, one night stands are present for those kinds of things.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if they were in love because on how we initiated sex and used our body to cheat are a way into a relationship?

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that she's pertaining to romantic relationships and not just physical ones like fuck buddies and one night stands.

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      One of my friends had a one night stand but later on he met the guy and he courted her, and now they become a couple. HoneyHoney72

I think women are most disciplined when it comes to sex and men use sex so girls will come after them. These are just my thoughts and it depends on whether who is more flirty within the two.

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you are attractive enough to the guy that will flirt with you. AlignerAlive

• AlignerAlive
      AlignerAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't want to brag but many of you told me that I am an attracted person. lol KellyEM

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you ever had sex to someone who is not really your type? AlignerAlive

I've actually used sex in order to be in a relationship before. Realized that it was a bad idea when the guy broke up with me a few weeks after we start having sex.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      He must be tired with you already and maybe had enough of you because of too much sex.

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he didn't enjoyed doing it with you that's why he dumps you.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      So I'm guessing you are not using the sex approach right now because of what had happened before.

I tried starting a relationship with my fuck buddy before and it did not really work out.

Comment

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he tell you the reason why he didn't want to have a relationship with you?

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      If I were a guy, I would make sure that you're going to be more than a fuck buddy.

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe your timing was just off that's why he rejected your offer of a romantic relationship with him.
Working...
X