No announcement yet.

What Kind Of Partner Are You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a happy go lucky person and I enjoy the sweet stuff so I voted for PDA. I think all people want to be loved everytime and also be romantic all the time.

Comment

It's okay for me if we kissed in public as long as there are no kids around.

Comment

I am a shy person, so can be public, but we can be private people too if we want.

Comment

I am very showy in person and not on social media.

Comment

• rockmybedpls
            rockmybedpls commented
            Editing a comment
            oh.. so you mean you are one of those who post every single damn thing online and have done all the couple challenge in tiktok?

• lovie456
            lovie456 commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess you better read it again rockmybedpls "not on social media. ".. if that ain't clear to you, then maybe there's too many cum covering your eyes.

• rockmybedpls
            rockmybedpls commented
            Editing a comment
            lovie456 you need to get good fuck. you seem so sour.,. I bet you are not getting laid lately

hmmmpp I am a partner unfortunately that is too demanding. I have had quite a number of guys tell me that I am overbearing. oh well, maybe they are too weak but I will never change because they told me to do so. But I always return the favor..

Comment

• honesty101
            honesty101 commented
            Editing a comment
            demanding on what sense? in bed? sexual act? or in general life? sometimes being too dominant equates to being toxic. chill it down a little dear. just a piece of my brain

• rockmybedpls
            rockmybedpls commented
            Editing a comment
            I speak it out loud if the penis is quite small. if the fuck is not good. I am very overbearing with my decisions. up to the perfume you use, I will surely have a say on that.
        Working...
        X