A Big Or Small One?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big Or Small One?

If you ever end up getting married, what kind of ceremony or reception are you hoping to have? Will it be a huge extravagant one or a small and intimate affair?

I would go with a really small and intimate wedding with only family and close friends.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      How many people are you thinking will be invited for your wedding?

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      A maximum of fifty people is enough for me. CuddlyPac

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      halfSlut23 You don't invite other people? you know the friends of your both families.

It all depends on what I have in the bank if I ever reached that point. If I'm or the girl that I'm marrying is filthy rich, then it might be a huge one. Otherwise I'm going to make it as small as possible.

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      I think so and Imagine if you spend millions then one of you will file a divorce after a week or month.

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      newromance Dang! what a waste of resources and time lol.

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a big loss, you know, I would be very sad If I am in that position. StrongAsZeus

I'll only go with a small wedding since I don't want to waste a lot of money at a wedding and I'd rather spent more on honeymoons.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      BuiltToLast I feel that I want to go to the Maldives and also Palawan in the Philippines when I'm having my honeymoon.

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      Lilliah yes, those two were breathtaking places with scenic views. Lots of people say that it feels like heavens diving in those clear oceans.

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      BuiltToLast Have you been there?

As much as I want it to be a huge one, I will just let my partner decide what kind of wedding we're going to have.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you going to leave the decision making for that one to him? Are you afraid that telling him what you want will lead into a huge fight with him?

I want it to be as small as possible but I think it would be difficult for me to make a list of people that I would love to be there.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many people would you consider as a small group? I think knowing the answer to my question can be a good estimate on how many people you want to be there for your special day.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      BigDaddy69 Less than a hundred. I don't know if I can even invite 60 lol. Most of them will just be relatives and friends.

Was thinking that this is all about the size of the dick of your partner lol. Seriously though, I'm not sure what I really want for my wedding since that's one of the furthest things in my mind at the moment.

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you about the name of the topic being misleading. I'm also thinking that this might be about dicks and not weddings lmao.

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you should base the ceremony on how big your partner's dick is. If he got a small dick then finalize it to be a small party haha.

It really depends if we have the budget and time to make this possible and I'm hoping it will be big since it's only a once in a lifetime experience to have it and let's not hope we don't do divorce lol.

Comment

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      Ideally, we should always go with a small ceremony since it's not guaranteed that your love will last forever.

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah imagine the money you've spent and it will be wasted if someone files a divorce.

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Just think of it this way, you can have another big wedding if the first one didn't work out for the both of you lol

I'll only go with a small intimate wedding and what's really important to me is we get married and be happy with a small ceremony.

Comment

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      What if your partner insists that you get a huge ceremony and he will cover them all?

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      How many people do you think will be invited for that small ceremony?

I always dream that my wedding will be a fantasy like both of us will get married on an island and I'm pretty sure it will be an extravagant one that's why I want to have a big wedding.

Comment

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      You should try to search for some amazing islands, you know. Yuki23

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Weddings on the Island sounds fun right? Aglowwo

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I like Bali island in indonesia. It is such a breathtaking island. AirParis

I want to dream big so I will go with a big ceremony since it only happens one time unless you get married multiple times for not finding the perfect husband of your life.

Comment

If I'm feeling I'm marrying my dream guy then I will go for a huge extravagant one cos I want it to be special.

Comment

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      You can look around and try to flirt anyone while waiting,lol Kristen23

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      We should do that if we get bored,lol pleaserloser

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah to have some fun right? We should do that sometimes though. Kristen23

It all depends on the guy I am marrying and I'm with him on the decision if he wants it to be small or extravagant.

Comment

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if he's the type who doesn't believe in marriage? Are you going to be okay with that or not?

If money won't be a big deal to me and I happen to be rich then I'll go with an extravagant one where my dress is exclusive and elegant. The place will be something that describes us and a dream place to wed.

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't really care about the expensive gown and I like to spend more on the wedding itself and I also vote for an extravagant one.
Working...
X