Cuckolding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuckolding

My husband is a cuckold. He enjoys sex with me, but he prefers to watch me have sex with other men. We have an open marriage, which means he can have sex with other women, too. But he prefers to watch me. Some people call us swingers, but, when we go to the swing club, I'm the only one getting sex. Everyone at the swing club knows my husband is a cuckold, and the other men love it because they know they are getting sex and my husband isn't.

Early in our relationship I felt that he was pushing me away. As time went on, I realized that what he was doing was making moves to get his needs met. As a cuckold, my husband literally needs to see me with other men. It's more than a simple want. And nothing turns him on more than seeing me give myself to other men.

The toughest part, for a woman involved in a cuckold relationship, is getting past the social stigma and all the religious teaching. Early on, I felt I was going to go to hell for having sex with so many other men, while married to one man. Now, I can't imagine living monogamously, ever again.

To me, cuckolding has made our marriage special, and my sex life amazing. I love sex with most any man, if he is better hung than my husband is, and most men are. My husband prefers me to have sex with black men. And I have to admit, I love that, too.

I've been told that real cuckold relationships are rare, because many men may want to be cuckolded, but few can truly accept the reality. And fewer women are willing to chance cuckolding because of what it could do to their relationship. When people hear about our relationship, it trips them out. They can't imagine how a man could want his wife to have sex with other men, more than wanting sex himself. And they find it hard to believe that when I can (and do) have sex with better sized men, that I can still stay so in-love with my husband. The truth is, it is because my husband allows me to have sex with other men that I love him so much.

If you think about it, most women want a man in their life that will be monogamous. And my husband is, completely, because he gets his sexual satisfaction by watching me have sex with other men. Many people see cuckolds as weak men, with small penises, who can't sexually please their wife or girlfriend. My husband is an excellent lover. No. He doesn't have a big penis, but he is very good with what he has. And after I have sex with other men, he wants me even more. And I like that.

Do I often wish that my husband was like other men? Yes. I wish that he was more sexually aggressive and felt he deserved sex as much as he feels other men deserve sex with me.

Before we started living the cuckold lifestyle, full time, I never really thought that penis size mattered. But, I've come to realize that size does matter, both to me and to my husband. My husband wants to see me have sex with men who are exceptionally well sized. And I have come to prefer men who are longer and very, very thick. Hence, why I really enjoy sex with black men.

No. Cuckolding isn't for everyone. But for couples who want more in their relationship than predictable sex, cuckolding is a great option.

Although everyone at the swing club knows that my husband is a cuckold, no one ever talks to us about our relationship. The men just f**k me, and their wives or girlfriends let them.

It seems that cuckolding is something no one likes to talk about, except men who are wannabes, and wives who are perplexed as to why their husband would want them to have sex with other men.

If you are a woman reading this post; What would you do if your man asked you to have sex with other men, and wanted to watch? And would you do it?

If you are a man reading this post; Have you ever, or would you ever, have sex with a married woman? And would you be okay with her husband watching?

I am blown away,just a question, have you ever felt degraded because of your husband's needs?

and to answer your question, I don't think I can do it, maybe in a threesome it's possible, but I can't live that kind of lifestyle.

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you are really something.
      Maybe because I'm just monogamous and a bit traditional that in marriage I only want to be with my husband.

• Husbandisacuck
      Husbandisacuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Monogamy works for some and not for others. I'm truly glad that monogamy is working for you. It's just not for me.

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm glad that you enjoy doing it with different guys while your husband is watching you

Did you know he was like that before you married him?

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
      Husbandisacuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, And that was one of the main reasons I married him.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      damn, I guess you really found the one

I guess I would give it a try once, but I don't think it's for me.

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      it pretty hard to imagine being in that kind of a relationship

• Husbandisacuck
      Husbandisacuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is that?

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe @imhonryimhorny is the type who can't separate sex with love that is why she's not into that sort of thing

Damn this kind of thing actually happens in real life. I don't think I can ever find pleasure or even watch my husband have sex with anyone.

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
      Husbandisacuck commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not for everyone.

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, its just that this is the first time that I encountered someone who's really into that sort of thing

How did you meet your husband? I'm curious about your story.

Comment

His daughter invited my daughter to her birthday party. When I met him and his wife, his wife told me they had an open marriage and that I could fuck him for all she cared. At the time, that was TMI. I could tell that his wife had taken away any masculinity he may have ever had, and that he had a very low self esteem. He explained to me that his wife had sex with other men, but that he'd been celibate for the last 22 years. His daughter was 13, his oldest son was 20 and his youngest son was 7. The numbers didn't add up. He told me that he was sterile and that his wife had gotten pregnant by three other men. His wife told me that they both believed that sex was what other men were for. His wife ended up babysitting my son and daughter. I thought he was attractive, but he was not much of a man. Or at least he didn't have a lot of masculine
      characteristics. But, one day I came to him and needed help getting a dish washer that a friend was giving to me. So, I asked for his help and he and I went to my friend's house.

When he saw the dish washer down stairs, he was very manly and carried the dishwasher all by himself and put it in my car, all by himself. I told him that was very manly. On the way to and on the way back to my house, he talked to me about how he'd been before he got married, and that he'd been with other men, sexually. He told me that he liked that his wife had sex with other men, because it excited him to know that other men got sex with her so easily, yet, for him sex was a no no. When I asked, he told me the reason he didn't get sex with his wife was because when they had sex that he came too quickly and that he always apologized for cumming too quickly, and that she preferred men who were much better hung than he was. He asked if he could make dinner for me, and I let him. Afterward, he convinced me to let him bathe me. I'm not sure why I let him do that on our first date, but I did.

The bathing was amazing and very sensual, yet he did so like a doctor, he was very clinical. I eventually told him that I would feel more comfortable if he were naked, too. And when he undressed, I saw that he had the smallest penis I had ever sen on a grown man. Soft, he was maybe 2 inches long and no bigger around than a quarter. I assumed that he'd get a lot bigger when he got hard. I asked to suck him and he let me. When he got hard, he grew to about the length of a Bic lighter, and he'd gained about a half inch in thickness. My two ex husbands and all of my boyfriends I'd ever had were all over 8 inches long and very thick. I wasn't sure what to think. Yet, I asked him to make love to me, and I found out he was very good with what he had. That date ended up lasting four days.

On the third day, he asked me if I would ever let him watch me have sex with other men. I told him that I had always fantasized about having two men at the same time, and that I was raped when I was 13, and I liked it. He asked me if he could go onto Craigslist and put an ad up for men to fuck me. I thought he was kidding, and that nothing would come of it. Well, that night he got to watch me have sex with 5 men that neither of us had ever met before. All five men were better sized than he was, and three of them were black. I felt safe with him, and trusted him enough to have sex with all these men in front of him. And that's when I knew we belonged together.

Comment

Working...
      X