Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confess the things you don't like in bed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confess the things you don't like in bed!

I don't know if any of you guys already asked this on this forum. But I just thought, is there anything that you would not do in bed? For me, I don't really enjoy breakfast in bed. I'm clumsy as fuck, I might spill the juice or pancakes all over the sheets. I'm okay with cum stains, I don't even know why food is NO-NO for me.

morelove I don't like men who can't do me well in bed HAHAHAHA DOES THAT COUNT?

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      That should be counted as it is still one of the things that we would not want to have while in bed. They should put up an academy for men to enroll and have trainings on the bed!

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      And what are we gonna do with the men who could not do well in the bed? Shall we kick their butts out of the bed? lol.

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      BugAlive We could! lol. But then, they might charge us with a physical abuse.

Probably my period stains, I'd rather have period sex at motels. I find it hard to remove those stains.

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      Motels are easy go-to's when it's that time of the month lol!

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      And the laundry staffs would be cursing you all the way up to the heavens for making their job so difficult to handle due to the mess that you left.

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      merrygoround yeah you got that right!

I hate bed bugs! Eww~

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Men are bed bugs too if they're too irritating hahahaha

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Although I never encountered bed bugs, I had watched some videos that they are irritating as they would suck blood from you while sleeping.

I hate guys when they don't share the blanket or comforter when we're sleeping

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      Throw him out of the bed! hahahaha worse kind of people

• Stoneyption
      Stoneyption commented
      Editing a comment
      You could just squeeze your body beside them. Or you could also stay on top of them.

When you're having trouble falling asleep since you don't know if you're feeling cold or hot that evening

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Been in that situation countless of times also. I often let my left foot out of the blanket in order for me to not feel that hot

I hate the lumps in my bed even if I have a new bought Queen-sized mattress

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, who would want to have lumps of their bed? You would have a hard time sleeping while lying on a lumped mattress.

I don't know if there's anything that I don't like in bed. Would anyone like to comment down and I'll see if it's the answer that I've been looking for!

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      she doesn't like cum stains on the sheets.

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Janbaby Are you kidding me? lol. I like men only. No girls, ok?

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      holleroutyo Aha! That is one of the things that I do not want. I would feel lonely and bored if there is no man on the bed. Don't you feel that, too?

I like the idea that someone would give me the tray with food on it but it would be cumbersome to actually eat on the bed so I also do not like to have a breakfast on bed.

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      What about leaving other things on the bed? Like a book, laptop, etc...

Waking up with red stains on the sheets. It just ruins the beautiful satin bed sheets.

Comment

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times has that happen to you?

Having breakfast in bed prepared by the person you love is one of the sweetest act. But then, no matter how sweet it is, the cost of doing it is high. Would you be able to fully enjoy your meal while seated on the bed?

Comment

I do not like a man who occupies the whole bed as if there was no other person beside him. I just hate it.

Comment

• Informerem
        Informerem commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe you should try and push him out of the bed the next time he hogs the entire bed

When the bed is infested with bedbugs? LMAO

But seriously, I don't want guys who snore since it would keep me up for the rest of the night since I'm a light sleeper

Comment

• HugKenji
        HugKenji commented
        Editing a comment
        Has that happened to you before? I'm talking about sleeping on a bed that has bedbugs on it
    Working...
    X