It was an accident!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was an accident!

I have a friend who is currently engaged and I was hanging out at her place one night. She was preparing our dinner and I was sitting in front of her computer when a message instantly popped-up. It said something about meeting up at 4 AM at a motel downtown. It had a picture of a guy holding his crotch and it is definitely NOT her fiance. I remember what she told me in the morning that she can't have me spending the night over. She said that she has errands to do first thing in the morning about the wedding rehearsal with her family and her fiance. I went into the bathroom and started contemplating. Should I tell his fiance? Should I go and confront her about it?

You better confront her about it first. It could be some sort of prank, it sounds sketchy too.

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Could be some sort of prank, yeah. Why would a guy DM someone who's already engaged?

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that it was a prank. Her friend may have a plan to cheat first before getting married.

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that it just might be a prank?

I agree with bubblebutt6969 you should talk to your friend about what you accidentally saw. Maybe she didn't respond to it. It's as if the guy keeps messaging her first.

Comment

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would her fiance not know about this?

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      How can her fiance not know of what she's doing?

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      How can her significant other not know this side of her? I feel bad for her fiance.

Before asking her fiance, of course, you talk to her there and show her that you accidentally saw the message. It popped up immediately and you don't know how to respond to it.

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Would there be a possibility that her friend might be mad and accuse her of snooping around her computer?

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      True; it popped up. But that did not mean that she needed to read the content as it was not her computer. But, anyway, she could ask her friend and if her friend denies the case, then she should already stop as that could mean that her friend only wants to keep it for herself.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      BabeLady Of course, her friend would get mad at her. She should not have read the message even if the window popped up.

Of course, not. You do not have any business with her personal affairs. She did not ask you for anything so keep your big mouth shut.

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      But the fact that she is her friend tho...?

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      merrygoround But she did not ask you for anything. That means that she did not want to share the thing with you.

You call her fiance and tell the story. Let her fiance do the necessary actions. But if you do that, then you might lose your friend.

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the fiance doesn't want to do anything about it?

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      PussySlay It would be his fault when something wrong would arise in the future. You had done your part well.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Her friend might get mad at her if she directs the talk to her fiance.

Just do nothing. Act nothing as if you did not see the private message.

Comment

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      I think, yes. In order for you not be involved with any mess that she might create in the future.

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that she would feel guilty if she doesn't do anything about it. That's why she's asking us to whether to tell it or not
Working...
X