Are you content?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you content?

You made me think about this one. Am I content being single? Yes, somehow, I am content. I could do all the things that I want to do without interference from a significant other. You see, when you are already married and have some kids, your priorities would already shift and there would be many things that you would not be able to do easily.

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      You made it sound like having a married life and having kids would lessen all the fun, which I definitely agree. They may be a hindrance to your own fun or leisure.

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      TroveLove Sure. Both kittens and kids when I am older.

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      Airbind It would lessen the dating fun as things would already be different when you already have kids with you. Besides, I would not be dating anymore when kids are already around.

I am not content in being single. I need to have a partner to love and love me back. I need someone to grow old with. And when we would be old like 40 years from now, we would reminisce the old times.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you already fed up with dating? Have you gone on so many dates with various men already?

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      rockmybedpls What do you think am I doing at this forum? I am looking for a perfect man for me. They would not be just falling from the sky, you know.

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      HoneyHoney72 Not fed up at all. Yeah, I had some dates in the past. Even hookups for that matter. But the right man had not yet come along.

Oh, absolutely! I am very content with my single life. Still very active in dating. So I still party here and there with my friends. I love getting to know more men in order to have more choices in selecting the right one for me.

Comment

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe if you look a little closer, you'll find the right guy that could be anyone from those you've dated.

There are days that I feel good being single and of course there are down days as well.

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you feel bad when you see couples that are having a date or proposing?

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I am single so I know the joys of being single. But what are those down days that you have? Could you elaborate more on that?

Yes, I'm content with having no one special at the moment. Don't need to inform anyone where I'm going and do whatever I want

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. That is one of the perks of being single. You could fly like a bird - free and limitless. But, sometimes, don't you feel some loneliness of being alone?

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Why does he have to navigate you? Is he that clingy or possessive?

I am still young so I am very content with being single. Maybe, I would begin to think of something else when I grow older.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Or you can still go on dates and hookups lol coz you're single.

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, same situation here. So, yeah, we could have dates here and there. Try to have hookups from time to time. What a good life to be single.

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      We are young, wild and free. So, what are we gonna do? Let us enjoy this life. Meet men and be merry! Oh, yeah!

I'm not content with being single, but I am afraid of getting cheated on again.

Comment

• Mackl25
      Mackl25 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess so

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not content to be single because I know that I'm ready to be in a relationship again

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      When do you plan to settle down, then?

I'm like AglowBeautiful I think I'm ready to be in a serious relationship as well lol

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Why? Are you tired of fooling around? Are you ready to lie low already?

Yes, I enjoyed the times that I've been single. But I would eventually get tired of it and go find guys to date

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you currently looking or in a relationship at the moment?

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you currently seeing someone at the moment or just enjoying the single life?
Working...
X