How to accept?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to accept?

How do you accept a failed relationship?

There are the stages of acceptance, right? Then, you must undergo with those first before finally succumbing into the acceptance stage.
    You would have to undergo the following: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

Comment

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought you just need to accept it. I did not know that there would be stages first before the acceptance happens. Do you really need to undergo all these processes?

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you learn that from a movie? I swear I've heard the lines about the stages of acceptance.

Suck it up and move on. Life's too short to be drowning in sorrow.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      BugAlive Alcohol would certainly help me during the first few days.

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      Aglowwo Crying could help but you should not wallow in sadness for a long time.

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcakesi If you had loved the person so much then moving on would be so difficult and it would take a long time before you would be able to move on.

When she starts seeing someone new or suddenly cheats on me lol

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Does all the girls that you've dated before ended up cheating on you?

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      It happens to everyone even for me. My exes cheated on me and I ended it instantly.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      If a person truly loves you then she would not start to see someone or cheat on you. Do you believe that one?

You move on and go and date other people once your feelings towards the ex is officially dead

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      How long does it usually take you before getting over a guy?

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      merrygoround as long as you're fully committed to moving on, the rest will come easy. You should never dwell in the past about your ex.

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      How long does it take before your feeling would be dead?

When you know that you're the only one who's keeping the relationship alive. One-sided love is a heavy responsibility, the relationship has failed, you should end things once and for all.

Comment

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      BabeLady have you been in a relationship in which you're the one who's more invested in the relationship?

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      Aw! What a real talk and it pains me to read this but this is so real. I have an another term for this one: one way love.

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      BabeLady is this something that happened to you before that's why you know ho hard it is?

You end the relationship and try to move on in the relationship as fast as you can

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      Did it happen to you a couple of times? You sound like you're used to failed relationships.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I've tried that just last week, I just moved on from a failed relationship.

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      PussySlay are you answering ablasta 's question?

If you're still in the relationship, it would be by breaking up with him and telling him that it is over between the two of you

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you even tell where or what part did the relationship actually failed?

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      sexyme1 you can't actually tell where or what part exactly. You can actually feel it for yourself when the relationship is going downhill. That's when you'll get to decide if you should end it or hang on to it.

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      sexyme1 maybe when you notice the both of you are just going through the motions like you're on autopilot mode most of the time

I think everyone is in agreement that it's better to move on rather than stay in the relationship

Comment

Working...
    X