Scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared

I have a friend and I find it funny, actually, that she is still a virgin. I asked her why. She answered that she is scared to have sex. Why are some people afraid to have sex?

They are scared because it would be their first time. They might not know what they would be doing so they are scared to try it. Oh, wait, does your friend have a boyfriend already?

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you also scared when you're about to do it for the first time?

Do not worry. When I was young, I was also scared to have sex. Eventually, I was able to get over it. Now, I just love it.
    So, for your friend, just wait and she would eventually get over it, too.

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she's scared that she might recklessly have a great sex experience that she might end up getting pregnant lol

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      I got scared when I was about to lose my virginity, it was with my first ex-boyfriend. I was on top of him and we were very gentle with each other but it was seriously painful. I even saw his dick had blood on it.

Scared? Is she serious with it? I know that most people would want to have sex most of the time. Where is her libido? lol.

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she's just scared about hearing myths about sex. She should chill the fuck out, right?

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sure that she is just keeping her libido in check. But once her libido goes out, good luck with the men.

Maybe she's scared of meeting guys, some guys take advantage of virgin women. It must be that she's just overthinking

Comment

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that's true, but she is not overthinking just because she's scared. Maybe she's not sure of what's going to happen.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, the first guy who would have her would be very lucky then.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely overthinking of irrational things. What made her afraid?

Are you sure that she's really scared of it and not just interested in doing it? There's a chance that she knows someone who had a bad experience in it that's why she is scared of it

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a bad experience but she's just not ready yet. Being a virgin for us guys too is just normal, who are we to judge anyway?

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      She did mention that her friend is a virgin, why would it be that she had a bad experience already?

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Being scared is different from being uninterested. Is there a phobia when it comes to sex? If yes, what would be the name?

Why do you think that it is funny that she's still a virgin? Maybe she had some kind of trauma that's why she's afraid of having sex

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, I notice how she mentioned that it was funny but it isn't a laughing matter at all. She's a virgin? Okay, let her be.

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      If her friend acts or dresses really slut and she's a virgin, then I might find it funny. Otherwise, just leave her alone

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      smartass Are there women who acts like sluts but are still virgins?

Has she been a in a relationship before that's why you are thinking that she's afraid of having sex? Because there's a chance that hitthesack is right that she's afraid of men who might manipulate her

Comment

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      It's hard being a virgin because when I used to be one, there are so many guys out there who are trying to get in my pants before I even met my ex-boyfriend.

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      MoiraMcTagarrt guess that you forgot that everyone here was a virgin before. Because you're making it sound like you're the only one who had that experience

I have a bunch of friends who are still a virgin, it doesn't matter to me or them. It's their choice but why do you even have to tell it here, and you think it's funny? What kind of a friend are you CupcakeTasty ?

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a few friends too, but I just think that they're just messing with me. I don't know, but I think being a virgin isn't a laughing matter.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are they the fans of the certain movie? The 40 year old virgin? lol.

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that it's not the other way around? That you're the one who's a virgin among your friends?

When I was younger, I was already bold. Never did I become scared with sex. In fact, it was the other way around. I was so horny when I was younger.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I could relate much. I guess most young girls and boys get so horny at an early age. So horny that most teenagers would not be virgin anymore when they reach 18. lol.

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you looking forward of having sex once you had your first boyfriend?

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're really that bold during your teens, does it mean that you lost your virginity at an early age?

I just hope that you were not talking about virgingirl or she would find this topic too awkward

Comment

Working...
    X