Freebies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freebies

I had known that some girls only accepted the invitations to date as to be taken to some fancy places to have good dinners. If they like the man, they also do some good night stay with the man. What can you say to this practice of some women?

Do you belong to that group of women? lol. Anyway, yes, there are some girls who do that thing. It is like they are taking advantage of the man. I feel pity to those men who are ghosted right after a good dinner.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      Reality check, some guys also take advantage of us, good women. We get ghosted too, by men. I shit you not.

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeTea, I have not offered a man a freebie and have not accepted a freebie from a man but after having a good night's sleep, we end up not having communications at all. But hey, considering tasting each other is my kind of freebie LMAO!

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeTea Do the ghosting happen before having sex with you or after having sex with you? lol.

That is like taking advantage of men. That should not be done. It portrays that women are like nonsense beings. As for me, I want to date someone who I like to have.

Comment

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree Annalyn guys might portray that all women are just in it for the freebies and just being a user. I wouldn't want to be labeled like that if that ever happens to me. So, I'd rather tell him to fuck off if I am not interested at all.

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastyblic You are right. But then, there are women who only date those men in order to have some relaxation on those posh places.

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, not all women are like that bitch. She is a bitch that gives bad images to women. Ah.I know a term for them: freeloader bitches.

Let me guess, some guys do this too? Oh what a shame if a guy takes advantage to women as well.

Comment

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      HugKenji If the woman, in some situation, gave the guy freebies and he did not have a good night's sleep with her then that is just the guy taking advantage. It's obvious that she wants him to sleep with her.

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      We all take advantage if the person we are dating are rich, good looking and wanted to get laid

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, most men would take advantage too! They would not want to have nothing in return, right?

It's not good to ask for freebies. Freebies are only given to you when it's handed, I don't ask for freebies because I'd always receive them.

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      AudreyA I bet that lover404 here is guilty of receiving freebies but does not give a man a taste of her freebies lol!

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      AudreyA It's true that most attractive women always get to have those freebies and yummy men then they would easily take advantage of them and they'll act like it's okay. That's just so unfair!

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, wait, what kinds of freebies were you referring that you receive freely?

Originally posted by LoveShove View Post
    I had known that some girls only accepted the invitations to date as to be taken to some fancy places to have good dinners. If they like the man, they also do some good night stay with the man. What can you say to this practice of some women?
    Guilty as charge! I'd admit that some guys are really nice to me and I'd accept the freebies right away. One time, I had a fancy dinner date with someone but when he insisted that he'll drive me home I told him I'd had to go on my own then left immediately. I know he's going to bang me after he treat me for that dinner date, well, it ain't his night. I've done that countless of times to other men, instant cock-block after getting the freebies.

Comment

• AlignerAlive
      AlignerAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucricia17 I bet she does that immediately after getting what she wants. She'll block or delete them, but they won't have the energy to hunt her down 'coz she's obviously a leech sucking everything good then soon will jump to a new victim.

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd admit that I've done the same thing too Shane77. I thought that it's okay to accept all those freebies without giving them sex in return. I mean why would I? He's unattractive, plus, why would I not stand the chance to get those freebies when it's being offered to me, right?

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha. This made my day! Instant cock-block. Wow, what a term. Poor men, they were not able to get what they wanted to have from you.

I did not know that some women would do that thing. I think that those women are total shits for taking advantage of the men. Good thing that those women that I had dated were not like that you had described.

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Being a cock-tease and a free-loader? Aww, that's too bad some men encounter those kinds of women. They're like gold-diggers, but more like free-loaders for free dinner dates and free drinks at the bars.

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      Not totally, I think men are shit too for expecting that a woman would be their cozy bear or a sex doll when they had hookup em

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      CuddlyPac I know right? They think they can always have what they want and if they fail, they get angry and might even think that all women are the same.

I will consider the "dates" yeah I admit that I love going to dates in order to enter a fancy restaurant and taste yummy foods but I dont know about staying the night with him, maybe more dates to follow because I dont want to end up on a one night "thang" if that ever happens

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Has any of your dates complain to you about not getting laid after dinner dates?

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right Amazeac maybe more dates to go then maybe he'll get the most awaited reward from you.
      Last edited by Yuki23; 10-25-2019, 10:56 AM.

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Having few more dates is wise and would even make you trilled on the guy even more before jumping into the bed scene

Originally posted by LoveShove View Post
    I guess that it has become a practice of some women, I've seen it since high school. Some of my classmates enjoy the lavish freebies they're receiving from different men, it's obvious that in exchange for those, they'll be sleeping with them. I conclude that this has been a practice since then but I have never done or tried these things before and I don't even plan to in the future.

Comment

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about just the date or even the stay in with a man for a night? If you did not try it then that's sad but if you can provide yourself going to fancy restaurant then its fine
Working...
X