Partial blackout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partial blackout

I and my friends went out to a club. We made some chats with the men near our table. There, we danced and drank more than what we can handle. The next day, I woke up naked on the floor. Yes, on the floor. I looked at the bed and someone naked was also lying there. I stood up and walk towards the bed to check the other person. I was surprised that it was one of my friends who was with me last night. I shook her arms and woke her up. I said: "Hey, girl, let us dress up and leave now." I could not remember anything aside from the last part where we rode on the car of one of the men seated beside our table.

That is what you get when you drink too much. I could not blame you. I know the feeling as I was in that similar situation when I was young. Well, I think that it is a common thing so what can we do? Still, you were lucky that nothing bad had happened during those partial blackouts. I hope that you enjoyed that night, though. Oh, you could not remember, right? You might not remember it, but your pussy could tell something from it - soreness. I know, right?

Comment

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sore pussy? Oh my, I've been that drunk in my whole life and felt something wrong with my pussy. I never wished to as well in the future lol jennica12

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      lover404 So, you felt soreness but did not bother to know the real cause of it? How could you just let go of it?

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      BeautifulCupful No, lover404 did not mention that her pussy actually felt really sore, lol! You should reread that again.

I've never had any partial blackouts when I drink too much. In fact, I'd still remember some of the things that happened and the embarrassing stuff that I did. I hope I wouldn't blackout and end up like you being naked Annalyn

Comment

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      AglowBeautiful LOL! Why are you encouraging her to experience that? I will never want to do or experience partial or total blackouts when I go out drinking. I might even wake up finding myself in an ICU room, LOL!

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations! You are one of the very few and very lucky women who could still remember the things that they do while drunk. lol.

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      Shane77 I do not think that you would wake up in an ICU room. Most probably, you would wake up on the recovery room. LOL. But, I had never known anyone who had drunk then went straight to the hospital; most probably the place that you would go is the wash room.

I'm glad I never work up from a partial blackout, I just make sure I get to drink moderately and not get totally hammered. It's best if you never do that again, Annalyn. I'm concerned that something bad might veen happen to you and your friend.

Comment

• AlignerAlive
      AlignerAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel bad for you Danica505, not even ONE guy wanted to take you all the way home. I'm guessing that you were a total trainwreck that nice LMAO!

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like they've enjoy it so much so no judgement but we should be aware sometimes because alcohol is not friendly to us, it will betray us in no time

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, are you saying that you had never drunk too much? If that is the case then you have been missing some fun part of your life.

Wow, that's a bit too much. Is there anything that you can remember from last night? Aren't you and your friend scared that those men might have done something that you both couldn't remember? I wouldn't want to risk me and my bestie's life for just a one night stand with a stranger when I know that we both can easily get blacked out.

Comment

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that's a very bad move there! I wouldn't want to go with someone if I know I couldn't handle how much I drink, it's one of those guys who want to take advantage because you have a low-alcohol tolerance there. It's best if next time you bring trustworthy guys friends and not just you and your bestie.

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      They could not do anything anymore. They were already wasted at the club. It was their freewill that they went with the man.

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that those men would also had not done so much as they were also drunk. In the past, I would even wake up in the morning and see the man still sleeping beside me - snoring.

I've never had a partial blackout but an actual blackout and I woke up feeling hammered from partying and drinking. Lost one of my ID, and my hair reeked of alcohol, and I'm not sure if I'd puke that night but I kinda smell like one.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      That's funny even with the hair part because you look bald lol. Anyways you must ensure your belongings always especially when you are planning to get drunk

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      iwantFWB Unluckily I didn't get laid and slept with a woman because I was too busy getting drunk and having a good time

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you that only one ID went missing. One of the friends had everything on him stolen. Yes, everything, all that was left from him was his self with his clothes and shoes on. The rest were gone.

Originally posted by Annalyn View Post
    I and my friends went out to a club. We made some chats with the men near our table. There, we danced and drank more than what we can handle. The next day, I woke up naked on the floor. Yes, on the floor. I looked at the bed and someone naked was also lying there. I stood up and walk towards the bed to check the other person. I was surprised that it was one of my friends who was with me last night. I shook her arms and woke her up. I said: "Hey, girl, let us dress up and leave now." I could not remember anything aside from the last part where we rode on the car of one of the men seated beside our table.
    Annalyn I'd like to know if you're happy with that partial blackout of yours, or are you and your friends swore to your graves that it will never happen again? I'm pretty sure that there's more than just this.

Comment

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, I thought that you're going to stop them from doing that 1xz9, but yeah, it's their responsibility to drink moderately and also, they should also be on a look-out for their drinks if it's drugged to avoid any other incidents too.

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      They must be laughing their ass off and I'm pretty sure they enjoy what had transpired

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are young and a party people then these events are actually common. You could swear that it won't happen again but after having heavy drinking, similar events would happen again.

Talking about getting "wasted" and glad that you still found your friend, imagine if it turn out to be like the movie hangover where your friend will be missing lol. I am pretty sure you took some bad pill because you are really over-hyped from the looks of what happened on that night. The only thing you need to discover is who is the guy that you end up to, That guy is lucky having two woman in his bed haha It looks like a threesome to me

Comment

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      It was really a threesome as they were three on the bedroom. Or wait, we actually do not know how many men were in the room! Haha. It might have been an orgy.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      What bad pill? It was a pure drunkenness and nothing else. Too much alcohol would get you so wasted.

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Her friend could be missing in the room but only to be found lying on the floor at the other room. lol.

Originally posted by Annalyn View Post
    This is why sometimes I do not entertain men near our table, it's because they've got it all planned and will take any advantage on every lady they could possibly victimize.

Comment

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Such a pity if a lady would be taken advantage when drunk at least they didn't get impregnated which is a good thing

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      What can you say if there is an alcohol involve then you better control your actions and alcohol consumption because someone would have a dirty motive on you

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      What? All planned? Whoa! You have a great imagination over there. I do not think that they planned it well. It could be that things just happened.

I remember the other night that I had a partial blackout. After a few more shots, I was totally hammered and my friends and I went to a different bar to continue the fun. When we got there, I was already looking for a toilet for me to puke and I remember that I was sitting with a high-chair while my friend is guiding me if I ever fall off. Well, I couldn't remember much after I puked the second time until I woke up the next day with the same clothes I was wearing and my friend is sleeping soundly next to me, (he's a guy by the way).

Comment

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm more concern on the same clothes and you have puked.. He should have change it rather than having that clothes still on even when asleep

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      LovelyAlive Maybe her friend don't want to be labelled as a pervert if the girl has her clothes changed

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      So I think it's safe to assume that you didn't make out with your friend because you puked yourself and you smell bad lol

I was scared reading your stories lol that's why I limit myself on alcohol consumption and pretend that I am drunk If my friends really want to sober up and get drunk throughout the night. I was thinking that those men might have illicit drugs that contributed on the blackout and that's why I dont approach suspicious guy because they might drugged you and spill some chemical on your drink. Anyways if nothing bad happens then you all are lucky bastards but for me I would never want to have a partial blackout in my entire life

Comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh God! I hate it when that happens to me without knowing that my drink has been drugged. Ughh! Men will surely take advantage of you

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretending to be drunk when you are not? You are a best actress, then. Wow. And how about your friends who were genuinely drunk?

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      We are the same! I always drink responsibly and not let myself be drunk especially when I have a night out with friends. It's better to be safe than sorry.
Working...
X