Wants to end it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wants to end it

My friend is secretly a prostitute and wants to end it because she told me that men only wanted her because of that and it makes her feel upset.

It's about time that she feels upset about it. I dont know what advice I could give but she better hurry and end it up if she is not happy being a hooker anymore then its time to find a new decent job

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      She's finally changed now so I guess she's just upset about the part when she's having a difficult time to look for a decent job and a decent man to take her seriously.

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      It's for her sake too she does not need to do it for a long time and she needs to make sure that she didn't put it on her resume lol

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      But I guess that being a hooker is a rewarding job. You get to have clients every night so you could earn substantial amount of money.

Well its the job that she choose and what to expect? She will never find love at that job and men will just use her as sex dolls

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess there might be a chance that she might find love as soon as she leaves that job and starts looking for a more decent job other than that.

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      If she wanted to be love then quit that job or find someone who will save her from that tragedy and be happy with a guy who will accept her

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha. You are so hilarious. Use her like a sex doll? That would be too much. Although, some men would do those kinds of acts.

Originally posted by newromance View Post
    My friend is secretly a prostitute and wants to end it because she told me that men only wanted her because of that and it makes her feel upset.
    Well, I guess she's true to her words that she does want to change for the better. I feel sorry for those men into thinking that she does not have a chance to change her ways. I hope nothing but the best for your friend and that she'll someday find a man that will truly accept her.

Comment

• AlignerAlive
      AlignerAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      That's sweet but she should lie about her past if the man would not want that to find out

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      Well that's what they think of hookers right? lt's not love its lust so don't look for men who enjoys hookers so much

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet she will truly find someone who will treat her right and the way she deserves it. In fact, you should be friends with people like because they're longing for care and acceptance from other people.

If she is already feeling down and upset then she should quit and move on with a much more better life, If she wants to be loved then find a man that could accept her despite her past. Just tell her to be strong and make her attend daily psychological therapies to those people who are feeling kinda lonely and depressed

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she is sane and aware of it but therapies might help her get-over those times of being a prostitute

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      As a friend we must also find a way for them to give an advice that will help and motive them so we should be supportive

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she needed therapy and needs to be away from the place that would only remind her of her horrible past. It's best if her friend will be with her throughout her new journey and she'll become a better version of herself.

If that is the only thing that men want of her then she could give it to them. They fantasize her? Then she is lucky that men are doing that to her. Remember that not all women would be able to experience the things that your friend have.

Comment

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      For whatever the hell she is doing she is oblige to do something men want from him and being fantasize like a sex slave is not good
      Last edited by Lucricia17; 10-27-2019, 12:40 PM.

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, she might have been dealing too much already that's why she decides to quit it AirFeline. Let's just respect her friend's decision, she can have a fresh start and make herself better again.

Your friend should had expected that already, She will only feel wanted and not being loved that's the perk of being a prostitute, If she can't live with it then she should find a more better job for men to accept and love her

Comment

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not that easy but I guess she will get used to the adjustments that must be done. I believe that she can change into a whole new person, not everyone has to stay that way or maybe it's their choice anyway. Why should we even judge? We should only mind our business.

First, most prostitutes would not be respected as the profession is not that respectable. Yes, there are countries where prostitution are legal and they are protected by law. If she wants to be respected then she should find a new job and stay away from those kinds of men who know nothing but to harass some women.

Comment

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      As for being a prostitute you will be treated as as sex slave because there's no love involve but some really loves doing it because its easy money

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Prostitution are eradicated on certain countries but we must not encourage it and his bf must to something about their relationship

Okay, she could end her job but what would she become? Does she know other jobs aside from being a prostitute? Let us face the fact that most of the prostitutes embraced that trade because they do not know other kinds of jobs.

Comment

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Well theres a lot easy jobs that won't require any specialization, formal education or college degree like maid, bus conductor, sales clerk etc

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      From what I can say its one of the most easiest job and you can earn a lot of money from it especially when you got rich clients

How long has she been a prostitute? If she has been on that trade for so a few years then she might want to consider changing to a new job. She would not be able to keep on being a prostitute for a long time.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is true. An old prostitute would have fewer clients. After all, most men would want young women to bang.

Secretly prostitute? Is that something that she hides from the world? If yes, then she could be living in a terrible world as she need to hide her job. Anyway, she should ignore those men who do nothing but to annoy her. She could just focus on the clients who show some respect and pay her generously.

Comment

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally understand why she hides her work from the world because being a prostitute is not something to be proud of. Women do not broadcast that they are prostitutes.

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      AudreyA Well, you are right. Women do not broadcast that they are prostitutes except that they need a pool of clients to survive on the trade.

She could end it anytime she wants to. The sooner, the better. She could find a better job but of course she should continue while she does not have a new one yet.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I don't think that she's no longer enjoying it anyway. She can stay at home and heal herself from everything.

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      virgingirl If she just stays at home then how would she be able to pay her bills?

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      Everyone needs to work so I guess that she needs to continue on her profession while transitioning to acquire some other kinds of jobs.

Is your friend joking? That's the nature of her work so she should have anticipated it. But she can quit if she wants to, she has the choice. In that way, maybe men will want her for who she is and not because she is a prostitute.

Comment

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. Maybe her friend is a bit slow in grasping some ideas. She did not know that there are many consequences of being a prostitute.

Wait! Men want her because she is a prostitute? Is that what you mean? I am a little confused here. Anyone could enlighten me?

Comment

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, that's right. Seems like no man is willing to be serious with her because she's a prostitute. Some are only interested in her because she's a prostitute and they just want to use her body for sex.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that men want her because of the services that she offer. She could also be beautiful as most hookers need to be one.

I think she needs to end her work as a prostitute if that's one of its consequences. If she really tries hard, I am sure that she can find a nicer and higher paying job.

Comment

Working...
    X