The right time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The right time

So, you have someone new and you have been dating for sometime now. Now, when would be the right time to say "I love you" to your date?

The right time to say "I love you" with your date is the time that you are sure that you love your date already. That could be sooner or later depending on how fast you love as a person.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you be so sure with that feeling? Would you just feel it or would it just be told by your mind?

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. You must based it from your feeling that is coming from your heart. When your heart tells you that you already love him, then that would already be the perfect time.

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! Of course! You could only tell that one if you are pretty sure that you love that person already.

If I were a flirt, then I would say those words on the first date! And why not? Sometimes, we need to be all flirty, right? I guess that most men would want to bang flirty women.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that guy would be surprised and will tell you that he does not know how to respond to that but he has no choice but to say I love you back but in a weird tone of voice. Yes, he is unsure of that if it's real lol.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, yes, most men would take the chance to bang those flirty women. Of course, I would choose the men whom I would flirt to. Not all could be flirted to. Lol.

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh! What a flirty woman! Lol. Anyway, we all have our own styles. If that is your style, then of course, you are free to execute it.

I will wait for him to tell me that he loves me before I could reciprocate with that one. Of course, I would need to know that I love him truly before I could tell him that I love him. For me, love is a sacred word that it should not be uttered carelessly.

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Those three words are a serious thing and shouldn't be said out of the blue or whenever you just feel like it. If you are sincere with what you truly feel then go ahead, say those three words in a heartbeat.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      So, what would you do if he told you that he loves you, but you did not feel any love for him yet?

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice idea. I do not like to tell him first that I love him. What if I was the only one who was in love with him?

For me, it would be on the third date. So that it would be "I love you", yes, those three words should be said on the third date. Since he waited for it, I guess he deserves to hear it already.

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay then, I think I must consider this one too, so on third date I think it would be acceptable for me to tell him 'I love you' even if I would be the first one to tell him that.

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Would that be constant to you? Do you already feel love on the third date?

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      That quick? Saying that you love him on the third date? I do not think that I would be able to do that one.

Ugh, never say I love you during those first and second dates. I've encountered a creep that keeps saying I love you and I'm like, is he obsessed with me or something? Because it's happening way too fast already.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      It may be happening too fast for you but what he feels towards you is real, too bad you turned him down immediately. You should've let him stay and you'll get to observe if he's sincere to you, which he really is.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      That's not good. If a man says I love you during those first dates, it is doubtful to be a sincere one. I will not believe that what he feels is true

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      Those men were not obsessed with you. They were just fast tracking the thing with you. It looks like they wanted to seal the deal as soon as they could.

Ladies, let's just wait for the man to tell us if they really love us. We should make sure that he's sincere with his words as well, yeah, that's all I know before I'd get to say "I love you too".

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      It's easy to say I love you but the question is, do they really mean it? It is better to say those words if you two are exclusively dating and are officially boyfriend and girlfriend, like that.

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      So, how would you know if a man is sincere with his words? I have known so many men who just told me lies. Lol.

Do not say I love you to your date unless he is already your boyfriend. That's kind of a basic thing to do and there is no need for you to say those words first. He might think that you're really into him and it might turn him off.

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      A guy would be surprised if you get to say those words first before him. It would still be nice if he says those things first it would be more sincere and you'd get to be responsive if it's true or not. But most of the time, it is true.

If we've been in those several dates already, and when he starts saying I love, of course, I must respond I love you too so he'll know that we're both desperately in love with each other.

Comment

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's normal to respond I love you too when you get an I love you. Just to let someone know that you feel true love when you're with them.

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be inevitable for you to say those words if you think that it is about time to tell it to them so they will know that you wanted something more from what you both have as of the moment.

If you two have been dating for months and if it seems that you two are made for each other, it is best if you both tell each other those things.

Comment

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, if I just feel like saying so, I would tell him "I love you", and I would mean it if that person means a lot to me already, but if not then I can still say I love you but I don't mean it, it would be said in a playful way like that.

I don't think that there should be a right time to say "I love you", I think if you feel like saying it, just say it. If they think that you're not serious, convince them that you will not utter those words if what you feel is true.

Comment

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm, okay if it feels like it is the right time to say it then you gotta say it before it's all too late. I think saying or receiving an "I love you" isn't a bad thing at all.

How about saying it during the love making? Would he be surprised if I do that one? Lol.

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it would be better if you should say that while you two are making hot love actions, see how his facial expression will change in just a snap.
Working...
X