Beautiful or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful or not?

In life, it would be best if we could have it all like a complete package. Unfortunately, the reality is, we could not have it all. So, if you were to choose between the two options, which one would you select and why did you select that one?

Option 1: Beautiful outside; rotten inside (no inner beauty).
    Option 2: Ugly outside; beautiful inside (with inner beauty).

This is difficult to answer as I want to be always beautiful. Look at my hair. What's the color? Lol. I guess that you already know where I am heading. Yeah, we need to be beautiful in this world. Without beauty, what would I be?

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Most blondes are beautiful. You have to agree with me. Look at the color of my hair, too!

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Two blondes wanting to be beautiful but have a rotten kind of personality, huh? Well, that makes sense. I would never want to be friends with people like you. I mean, yeah, you two are like models but how are your attitudes? Not so beautiful, please always do think twice about making decisions in your lives, lol!

Hell. I do not want to choose, but I do not want to be ugly and that is for sure. But then, what is beauty if you are a bad person? These options make me sick.

Comment

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, two evil options were given. If you choose either one, you had already chosen an evil option.

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Between being beautiful or ugly, it is better to choose the former. You could have lots of opportunities if you are beautiful.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      When you are beautiful even if you have a rotten personality, you are still beautiful. Nothing could change that one.

If I choose to be beautiful inside, who would gonna like me? I guess, every man looks into outer beauty, right?

Comment

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      But your attitude will be a total ass? In that case, looks matter to you and it doesn't matter if you're personality is shit. For me, if you're a shitty person, it doesn't matter if you're good-looking it will never change my mind into thinking that you're shit.

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Every man would look into outer beauty as that is the first thing that they see. Men get attracted to beautiful and sexy women. I think that it is common.

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I do not think so. All of us know that when we are not good-looking, then people would just ignore us.

What if I want to have it all? I want both outside and inner beauties! I guess that there are few people who possess those qualifications. Looking in a mirror, I believe that I belong to those lucky people.

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello! Yeah, I would love to have both inner and outer beauty, I mean who doesn't want it, right? Well, I am sure that I too, as well am beautiful inside and out.

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, there are people who possess both kinds of beauties. And they must have been so lucky that they have those.

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Women who have it all are the luckiest in this world. And, true enough, there are women who have them.

No one wants to be ugly. I am sure of that one. So, I would have to choose the beautiful outside. Never mind if the inner beauty is missing.

Comment

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, honey, you're so vain. Never mind the beauty but if your attitude is trash, then I guess it's pointless.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you do not want to be ugly then what do you call your inner beauty? You would still be considered ugly if you'd be that rotten to the core and your looks will not matter to anyone because of that.

Option 1: Beautiful outside; rotten inside (no inner beauty).

Okay, I would rather have this one than to be ugly.

Comment

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      How I despise people with such a rotten personality or attitude. I think a person's outer beauty would be useless if they're really a nasty person to deal with.

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      Hanababe No doubt that it would be useless, but people want beauty, and we want to be beautiful. Beauty is the first thing that everyone wants to see.

Nope. I would not select option 2 ever! No way! Lol. Never mind if people would tell that I have a rotten attitude so long as I am beautiful physically.

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      How narcissistic of you! I think that you're that type of person that cares more about other people's looks too and it won't matter to you if she or he is acting like a jerk to you already, as long as they're attractive then they're good to you. Wow.

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Informerem it's obvious that you have a rotten personality and it shows. Looks really matter to you but the personality does not, I'm like, seriously? I'd rather be ugly than to have an ugly personality like you.

If I choose option 2, would someone gonna like and love me? If the answer is yes, then I could select that option. But first, I need an assurance that someone would gonna truly love me.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, inner beauty matters and do not listen to other people if they say that you're ugly. It's them that is ugly, their mindset. What matters is that your heart is pure and your partner will love you for that.

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, no. Men would always look for beauty. They won't care much about that inner beauty.

It's not that hard to choose between the two because in today's generation, I'd rather be an ugly person as long as I have a pure heart which brings me inner beauty. So, why be with someone who has beauty but has a rotten personality? I wouldn't want to be that first option, so I'd rather choose the second option.

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck with your choice. Inner beauty is nice, but you won't have any man to notice you and to like you for that matter. Men always looks for beauty, and they usually look for the outer beauty. Same with the women. I would choose for someone handsome.

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      inertia some guys do not aim for looks because I am one of those guys, I would choose a woman's personality first when I get to know her better. Looks is just a bonus and if she has both beauties inside and out then I'm lucky enough to have her.

Uh, can I choose to be both beautiful inside and out? No? Okay, then I guess I would choose the option number two. It's okay to appear ugly on the outside but what matters is that I
    am beautiful on the inside.

Comment

Of course, I will choose option #2 wherein he doesn't have good looks but there is beauty in his personality. It is the personality that I want and not the looks, anyway.

Comment

• fistingfatties
        fistingfatties commented
        Editing a comment
        It is rare to find people with such an awesome personality and if you'd met a guy that has this awesome personality, please do not let go of this man.

I would choose someone with inner beauty because people like that are rare to find nowadays. As what I have observed, people have the looks and everything else but not the personality and attitude. I wouldn't want to interact with someone who doesn't have a good personality.

Comment

• Marphy
        Marphy commented
        Editing a comment
        Couldn't agree more, Amazeac! I would choose the one with the inner beauty because that is what matters more for me. I wouldn't benefit with someone who had good looks. At least when I have someone who has inner beauty, I know that I will be treated well.

I will choose the guy who is beautiful outside. Nowadays, most people care about physical appearance and not the inner beauty. So I might as well join the crowd, right?

Comment

• Kristen23
        Kristen23 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow aren't you petty? You chose someone without inner beauty just because you want to join the crowd? If I were you, I will choose inner beauty because that is more precious and more significant.
    Working...
    X