Get laid and fuck hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get laid and fuck hard

I am looking for a real ? good woman to have a great time with you in person ?? one of these days I will get you to come over to my place and we can have a great time in my bed and I will be there in bed with you ????

Are you willing to travel any where is she says yes to your offer?

Comment

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      Basing on his post, the woman should be the one to travel to his place. I think that he should be the one to travel to the woman's place.

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      As for my understanding on his post, he stated that he will come and get the woman. Maybe, only for the places near to his location. It would be cumbersome when he would fetch a woman who is so far away.

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Most men would only travel if the distance is not that great. If it would be thousands of miles away then the chance of travel would be lower.

Are you looking for a certain type of woman or any female would be okay for you?

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that he would enjoy having sex with an old and wrinkly woman? I don't think so, lol!

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      BuiltToLast He said he wanted to have a real good woman and an old and wrinkly woman could still and technically be in that category.

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      While there are men who are open to older women, those are generally the younger men who want to experience those cougars. But for older men, I think that they would like to have women who are younger than they are.

I'm guessing that the two of us will not be sleeping on your bed, right?

Comment

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's what you're expecting from him, might as well prepare your pussy for some good pounding

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      And that's something that you're hoping would happen between the two of you, right?

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      And what is the reason why the two of you would not be sleeping in his bed?

Are you willing to send a photo of yourself to any of the ladies that might show an interest in you?

Comment

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      He could upload a profile photo so that everyone who is interested would be able to see him right away.

But what types of women are you looking for. I understand that you would treat her like a queen and everything so that would be so nice of you. Oh, by the way, how about the age range? Are older women accepted?

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      How old are you exactly and why are you concerned that he's not interested with women of a certain age?

This looks like you are good lover. Are you into young women, too? What are your thoughts on sugar daddies?

Comment

How I wish that someone would gonna laid me down and fuck me real hard. But, hold on, I only like men who are on my age range, ok? No older men, please.

Comment

• Lilliah
        Lilliah commented
        Editing a comment
        Why are you not interested to do it with men that are older than you?

I like this post not only because the content is romantic but because it was full of emojis. Of all the posts that I had seen here, this is the post which had the most emojis in just one go.

Comment

• bemine
        bemine commented
        Editing a comment
        I do not care about the emojis but those were good to look at to. I did read the post, and yeah, I also find it so romantic. It has an erotic theme but it was written in the way that it would pass the censors. lol.

• Jaime12
        Jaime12 commented
        Editing a comment
        The body of the post was nice, but there's a chance that all he's after is the topic name

• merrygoround
        merrygoround commented
        Editing a comment
        Jaime12 is right about this one. He might be just doing that to sweet talk some of the ladies here

I would love to come to your place but I can't go to other cities for now.

Comment

Working...
      X