BDSM .. Trigger warning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDSM .. Trigger warning!

This is really not to judge anyone. but seriously, why do some people tend to like BDSM? I meant, the pain will never equate to pleasure for me and it is really degrading. I do not want to judge but I want to understand. PLease do not tell me I did not try, I did believe me. It was all pain for me. ended up not being able to feel the dick inside my pussy because the whip in my ass is burning me

Originally posted by iwantFWB View Post
    This is really not to judge anyone. but seriously, why do some people tend to like BDSM? I meant, the pain will never equate to pleasure for me and it is really degrading. I do not want to judge but I want to understand. PLease do not tell me I did not try, I did believe me. It was all pain for me. ended up not being able to feel the dick inside my pussy because the whip in my ass is burning me
    that is an individual choice honey. Well for me, I do not really disliked it but the less evil ones, I can tolerate and that little choking, damn that is just so hot. I do not like the whipping though. It's adding spice to your sex life and you only gotta do that with someone you trust. You don't want to get beaten at the end of the day

Comment

Working...
    X