The gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gift

Suppose you were a very rich old man or woman and money is not an issue at all, what would be the single gift that you would give to your favorite sugar baby?

I would provide him a customized sports car that a luxury car manufacturer would design and build. It would be one kind of a car. No other car should have an exact copy of it.

Your sugar baby would have a very nice car. Most men would envy him, for sure.
    For me, I would send him to any country that he would like to visit and stay there for the maximum time that is allowed. He could do all the lavishes while on vacation.

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds like a vacation that I badly need as well lol!

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeComments We all need that kind of a vacation. lol.

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Would he take you on that vacation or could he take anyone he wants to be with, including his girlfriend?

I would send him into space to see the Earth. It would cost me millions but hey, the condition states that money would not be an issue, so this would be a rare opportunity for him to travel into space.

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if he's not that type of person who's into space? Got any other ideas? Lol

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      This could be one of the most expensive gifts that I had ever seen. But what would happen when the shuttle encountered a technical problem and exploded mid-air? Your love would die instantly.

I would give him a mansion with a very nice view.

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      There should be a walk-in closet with designer clothes and shoes. That would be heaven for me!

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      StrongAsZeus I could sense that you are thrilled with your walk-in closet.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      A nice view of what? Mostly, a lake, perhaps?

If he doesn't have a place of his own, would definitely going to give him a house

Comment

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you can also spare a few homeless people the same thing lol

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lingtote a person gets to decide where or how they're going to spend their own money.

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      Only a house? How big would that house be?

I'm going to ask him what's the one thing that he's ever wanted and I'm going to give him that

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he would ask all of your wealth to be transferred to his name? He would say that that was the thing that he ever wanted. Would you allow that to happen? lol.

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      BabeLady Something that money can't buy? My love for him. lol. But I guess that he won't need it.

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      HugKenji No way! I would dump him instantly if he asks for that thing. lol.

I'm just going to give him the cash and let him decide what he's going to buy with it

Comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I would be happy with that as well. Imagine all the possibilities that you can buy with all that cash?

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      So you wouldn't be mad at him if he decides to save the money that he got from you?

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      And how much are we talking about here? Is the sky the limit?

Are we talking about giving the baby all the gifts that he or she wants or it's just a single gift that he or she wants for a long time?

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      Depends if you're a giver then you'll be generous enough to give him everything he desires.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      If you want to be grand in a simple way, then give him/her a single grand gift.

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      XperiencedVirgin are you the type who spoils your partner when it comes to gifts?

It all depends on what he's into. If he's into cars, then it would be his dream car. If its guitars, then it would be his dream guitar. Guess that you get the drift already

Comment

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean if he's a musician, you're going to give him a recording studio or a room filled with all the instruments that he wants?

Originally posted by HoneyConey View Post
    I would provide him a customized sports car that a luxury car manufacturer would design and build. It would be one kind of a car. No other car should have an exact copy of it.
    Why not just go buy one of those limited edition cars that are really expensive. Not sure car manufacturers are willing to do car that's one of one from the ground up

Comment

Working...
    X