No longer interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No longer interested

How will you know if a sugar parent is no longer interested in their sugar babies? But they still contact their sugar babies every time they need them.

How is that even possible? They've lost interest in sex maybe but to their sugar babies? I think they're sentimental, plus they have been in service with them for so long it might be hard for them to let them go, right?

Comment

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope. Sugar babies are like commodities. When they are no longer needed, they are discarded.

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      In service for so long? Then, how old is the sugar baby already? I do not think that you would be a sugar baby for 10 years. That would be just too long.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      hitthesack Yeah, their sugar babies might have a big impact to their sugar parents that is why they can't let them go.

What could be the reason why they're suddenly uninterested to be with their sugar babies? They must be continuing on this sugar dating because they haven't found a replacement for them?

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      AnnieP I agree with that, and I notice that they only get sugar babies for stressed out.

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      I already know that, and we are open in that situation, I mean what a sugar daddy is for? Yummykorn

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      VanVan01 a sugar baby-daddy relationship does not really include exclusivity. The more money they have, the more sugar babies they get

This is contradictory. How could a sugar daddy contact a sugar baby when he does not want her anymore? It could be that the sugar daddy is not the type that needed his sugar baby most of the time.

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. There are daddies who would just call their babies when the time is right. When I say right, that is the day when he needs his sugar baby, whether for companionship or something else.

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      It's pretty obvious that he hasn't moved on to his sugar baby if he still keeps contacting them. So yeah, it would be possible that he is no longer interested in providing her budget for the services but he has enjoyed her company 'coz he got used to it.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe because the sugar parents haven't find other sugar baby to fuck with. J3nnyTalia

If they are no longer interested with their sugar babies, then they won't contact their sugar babies anymore. The contact would just come to a halt.

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      What if a month or year after, they'd started contacting them again? Do you think that it would be okay for them to entertain their sugar parents again?

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      PieFlavor they should decide if it's right to be with those sugar parents again but if they're acting a bit toxic towards the babies then it is okay for them to decline or just ignore them for good.

If they still contact them when they need them, then that is a sign that the sugar daddy has other sugar babies. Of course, having just one sugar baby is boring so he distributes his time across his various sugar babies.

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      And he gets to choose which one is his favorite huh? Wow, those sugar babies must have multiple sugar parents too as backup right? Lol!

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess he's enjoying having multiple sugar babies but sooner or later he gets to cross one out and he would be left with just two or maybe just one sugar baby for good lol.

Sugar daddies who are no longer interested on their sugar babies would just ghost them. Yes, those sugar daddies would just disappear and no contact would be made again.

Comment

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, and now they can suddenly disappear just like that? Well, they should at least tell them that it is time that he will leave them for good.

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      So, they know how ghosting works now, or they might be the ones who invented it, huh? Wow, those sugar daddies are not hard to come by so they shouldn't flatter themselves if they get rid of their sugar babies.

How could that be possible? I mean they are no longer interested in their sugar babies but they still contact them when they need them? Don't they have new sugar babies already? Or could it be that they're still that irreplaceable to them?

Comment

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      They seem to be irreplaceable or the sugar daddy must have been impulsive into thinking that he should let his sugar baby go but he can't seem to get enough of her presence.

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's weird that they suddenly lost interest in those sugar babies, or it could be that they're being disrespectful to them but they still can't get enough of them because they're the only sugar babies that they have. Aww, I feel bad for those sugar parents.

Then they will have a boring life if they do not want those sugar babies in their lives. Oh wait, could it be that they're seeing other sugar babies? Haven't they told them that they're seeing someone new already?

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they're afraid of losing an old sugar baby and they're not yet sure of this new sugar baby if they would be able to treat them right.

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      They should let them know so those sugar babies wouldn't be spending much time on those sugar parents that pretend to still be interested in them when they're actually not.

They can no longer be interested with one sugar baby in particular but they still keep in touch with them if they ever needed something, well, that ain't a bad thing. It's not even a big deal if both parties are in good terms right?

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      How would you feel if people only needed you when it is convenient for them? I would feel bad because they're not interested in me but rather they needed something from me.

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      Right, I don't get why they still contact them if they no longer matter to them. How? I don't know, these sugar parents are quite bipolar.

How should I know? I'm no sugar baby, so better ask those people here who have been in those sugar relationships or sugar dating, whatever you call it.

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, it's actually basic, imagine that your sugar daddy is no longer interested in you, yes he said so himself but why does he need to contact you every time he needs you? Weird isn't it?

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      How should we know? We do not know how sugar babies and sugar parents think but if it's about losing a client, they should tell that it is all over between them.

If they need their sugar baby then they shouldn't feel uninterested to see them. They should be enthusiastic if they'd always seem to need them most of the time. I mean, no sugar baby would like to entertain a sugar parent if they feel like they're no longer interested in them.

Comment

I don't really have an idea about this topic, cuz, I haven't been a sugar baby.

Comment

If their sugar daddy doesn't like their sugar babies anymore they should cut their contacts and not meet them.

Comment

• rockmybedpls
          rockmybedpls commented
          Editing a comment
          this is understandable of course. sugar daddies only give if they can take, no taking = no giving
      Working...
      X