Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annalyn
    commented on 's reply
    Happens sometimes. That's we need an intensive research before anything else. lol

• Annalyn
    commented on 's reply
    Must have been really important. I mean... ditching a girl like you? That must life or death. lol

• Annalyn
    commented on 's reply

• badbadboys
    commented on 's reply
    I guess we're the type who's not so daring to leap on unknown territories. lol

• badbadboys
    commented on 's reply
    Where did you eat? That place needs a thorough inspection.

• badbadboys
    commented on 's reply
    Being cute can be applied to personality too. XperiencedVirgin

• BuiltToLast
    replied
    She brought along her bratty "nephew" during the date. Found out later that it was actually her son

Leave a comment:

• CuddlyPac
    commented on 's reply
    Did you try to sneak out when she started yelling to the both of you?

• XperiencedVirgin
    commented on 's reply
    If you let her feel your face, there's a chance that she would really think that you're cute

• fistingfatties
    commented on 's reply
    What if he's the type who's careful when it comes to putting stuff about him online or not even online?

• AnneCubix
    replied
    Always a blind date for them but not for me. I always do a full-on research before engaging to these kind of things.

Leave a comment:

• Airexadre
    commented on 's reply
    What a prick. Did he even tried to redo it again after that?

• hitthesack
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe you pissed him off sometime in your date. I do this sometimes if my date sticks her face to her phone all the time.

• hitthesack
    replied
    Mine was literally blind. Apparently, this girl thinks I'm cute(even though she can't see. Weird, right?) so her friends and my friends set us up.

Leave a comment:

• BigDaddy69
    commented on 's reply
    Was that also the last time you've heard from him? The guy was really stupid by ditching someone as hot as you
Working...
X