The result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The result

One time, we had this crazy night out with friends. There, while having some drinks, we met new friends who were seated beside our table. We got to know each other and after having some chit chats, I kinda liked this handsome man. After a few hours had passed by, it was time to leave the bar. He approached me and asked if I could go home with him. Since I liked him, I went with him. To make the story short, we had a kinky sex. He tied to the bed and made me like a slave. It was difficult to move as my hands and ankles were tied on the edges of the bed but I enjoyed everything he did with me. I woke up the next day and headed home. Few weeks had passed, I started to feel that something was not right. There were some rashes and I felt itchiness on my pussy. I scheduled an appointment to a local clinic. I had undergone some interviews, physical check ups and laboratory testing. The results came a few days after.

And what was the result? Did you end up catching something from him or not?

Comment

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      I will do an all in that she got something bad. She got her pants on fire.

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      BabyUni She kept us in the dark. I am still waiting for her to answer our queries.

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      The result tested positive for a chlamydia.

I just hope that you didn't end up getting something from him. If it's just a scare, you need to make sure to use protection the next time you hookup with a guy

Comment

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh no, she definitely got something. Maybe a new kink. Maybe a disease. At least there is something

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately, I got it from him. So, for all of you, please ask your partner to use a condom. Do not rely from their words that they are safe.

Maybe it's just your snatch is just.... itching for more? lol

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think it was the first time that she got fucked that good that's why she's itching for more?

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      No, not the proverbial itch. It was a real itch. Well, a bit of it.

I'll just leave a comment here so I'll be notified when there is an update. Don't mind me guys.

Comment

Did he fucked you without using any protection? How sure are you that he's the reason as to why you had rushes all of a sudden?

Comment

• HugKenji
        HugKenji commented
        Editing a comment
        Most probably. That's how you contract a disease. Sex ed do really helps adults.

• Janbaby
        Janbaby commented
        Editing a comment
        Her story is not complete although I could assume that she contracted an infection from their sex session.

• TeaHoney
        TeaHoney commented
        Editing a comment
        He said he was clean so I believed him. Now, I won't anyone who would say that they are. I would always ask for them to wear a condom. I don't want to get infected again.

I hope that this would teach you a lesson and avoid hooking up with random men just because you find them hot

Comment

• Amazeac
        Amazeac commented
        Editing a comment
        Isn't that the whole premise of dating? Or at least finding your date?
        Last edited by Amazeac; 07-02-2019, 11:42 AM.

• halfSlut23
        halfSlut23 commented
        Editing a comment
        Got it. Next time, I'll flip a coin. It's as good as any method. lmao

I bet nothing really happened to her and just likes the attention lmao

Comment

• inertia
        inertia commented
        Editing a comment
        Or she didn't notice that her post was cut short

• CuddlyPac
        CuddlyPac commented
        Editing a comment
        What made you think that she's only looking for attention?

Do not leave us just hanging in here. What was the result?

Comment

• HoneyConey
        HoneyConey commented
        Editing a comment
        Is the suspense killing you already?

• HoneyHoney72
        HoneyHoney72 commented
        Editing a comment
        She already mentioned that she ended up having chlamydia
    Working...
    X