The Escape Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Escape Plan

When you sense that the date is headed nowhere or it's starting to be a bad one, what's your usual excuse in order for the date to end? Mine would be telling him that I need to pick up my friend because she's too drunk or stuck somewhere and need me to bail him or her out

I will just tell him that I feel that my stomach is starting to feel bad

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      ablasta Have you been hit with karma? It really is a bitch.

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      I think this a very good excuse that all people might understand perfectly well. Did you leave the premise right after you made your excuse?

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      But had it occurred with you in real life? I mean, had you actually experienced that your stomach really went bad during a date?

I will just order wine or a cocktail to make things interesting

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Get hammered! One way to do it! I approve. lol

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Out of curiosity, what cocktail do modern women like these days? I'm still stuck with my margaritas.

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Isn't that the only way how we can make your date look better?

I will be upfront with him and tell him that I think that this is not going to work and we should just finish our meal and head our separate ways

Comment

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      You do not want to waste your meal so you gotta finish it first before having a separate way. Way to go, girl.

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really need to finish up your meal? For me, if I don't like it anymore, I would just tell upfront that it is over and I would stand up and leave the place.

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      This is still the best way for me. It's either he'll agree or he will make things better.

My magic call app would work into action. My phone would ring and I would answer it. Then, I would tell him that there is an emergency and I need to leave immediately. It saves me all the time.

Comment

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      TeaHoney that would be a total asshole move if she does that

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I gotta admit, this takes a lot effort and confidence to pull through. I just hope I don't need to do it again.

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times have you actually done that move during a date?

I would have a friend a couple of blocks near where we're having the date and when I feel that it starts to go south. I'm going to send him or her a message so that they would drop in "all of a sudden" to pick me up because something happened

Comment

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you always have a friend that is available 24/7 to do this stuff with you? What would gonna happen if all of them got suddenly busy and there would be no one to help you with your great escape plan?

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you like to carry your own chaperone, instead? It would look bad to have it, though.

That would be the time that my acting skills would again to put into action. I would pretend that my migraine suddenly came out of nowhere and I need to have a rest. And, yes, my great acting has some crying episodes on it.

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? I might make my friend approach you for an audition. lol

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      I have never tried this one yet but you gave me an idea about this one. Maybe, I would try it when the need arises. I just hope that I would be as good as you.

I will just say that it's not working for me but I'll give him a chance to make it better.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you would really leave him in the middle of the date?

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      jerda201 That would be a possibility but I am still considerate so as long as I could still stay with him until the date ends.

This is the reason why we don't take our dates on a full course meal. One of few, actually.

Comment

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      First rule of casual dating: no to full course meal. Noted with thanks. lol

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      If the date is a casual one, no need to have a full course meal. It would just be a waste of money when your girl escapes from you.

It depends on what kind of bad date are we talking about. It's situational and hard to tell right now.

Comment

My mind is being racked up thinking of my past experiences but I guess I never had one. Could it be that the women where the ones who escaped from me?

Comment

Uhhh...Duty calls? Like a work call and i need to take off.

Comment

"Oh! I'm on my period today!' Usually works. lol.

Comment

• hardandrough
            hardandrough commented
            Editing a comment
            Most men can be turned off by that if they have some intention on doing something with you. lol
        Working...
        X