First Date Chats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Date Chats

What were some of the strangest topics that you've talked about during a first date? Mine was the guy talked about anime during the entire date

I don't mind if he talked about anime non-stop because that's better that listening to your date talk about his ex who left him on their wedding day

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder why there are brides who would not appear on their wedding day. They could have stated beforehand that they won't like to get married anymore so that the preparations were cancelled.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      If you do not like anime then you won't be able to understand a thing that he would be talking.

Been out with someone who talked about her friends who were in currently partying somewhere and that I was lucky that she decided to go out with her than party with her friends

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you find that strange? I found that as your lucky day. If I were the woman, I would choose my friends. I am sure that there would be lots of men there to flirt with.

I would not date a man who loves anime so much. It looks like he is still a big kid.

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe that date happened when she was still in college

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      Also here. I do not want a gamer who would spend lots of his free time just playing games for his enjoyment.

His ex who dumped him. He ranted and ranted until the end of the date. His ex was the main topic. I did not get to know more of him aside from my impression that he was an asshole.

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      What did you do while he was ranting? Did you attentively listen to him?

The one that comes to mind was the guy that I dated who was a conspiracy theorist. He mostly talked about chem trails and about how there are aliens in Area 51 or something

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he also end up talking about the Illuminati or some of those secret societies?

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      And did you believe everything that he told you?

Philosophy. Yes, he started discussing things which I barely understood. My head was already spinning around that I could not relate anymore. lol.

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Which branch of philosophy did he talked about with you?

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. Did you understand even one subject that he had discussed? Or none at all?

Had a first date in which the girl just vented out on me on how much she hates her work and co-workers during most of the date

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. She made you as her psychologist or therapist. And what did you do while she was venting her rants?

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      LoveShove there's a chance that he just ended up listening to her just so he wouldn't appear rude to her

She just tried to convince me to watch a bunch of shows. And the shows that she was talking about are: The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, and Rupaul's Drag Race

Comment

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      I could imagine how she was telling all the stories while your mind was like floating up in the sky.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you convinced with her sales talks?

Paranormal, beliefs, politics, religion, etc was never a strange topic for me and my date to talk about.

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      I love those kinds of topics. I'm tired of vegan culture, YouTube beauty gurus and make-up industries.

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      You're lucky that you've never been with a date who's a huge conspiracy theory nut. Made me feel a bit paranoid after the date

The strangest topic we ever discussed is about the gore movies and episodes he's seen online. I know he's trying me as we were eating while talking about disgusting stuff. Gagging doesn't work on me but being with his company is rather strange itself.

Comment

There was this guy who tried to convince me to join a multi-level marketing company that he's in. Ended up leaving him because of it

Comment

Working...
      X