Date an asshole?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date an asshole?

I have been dating this man for a couple of times already. The first date was fine as it got me curious to know more of him. So, we made few more dates to get to know more of each other. As more dates passed, I had sensed that he is an asshole. He has an airy attitude and a bit dumb but he is handsome and hot. I think he is also yummy, but I do not actually know as we never had sex yet. The question is, should I continue dating an asshole?

If it is true that he is handsome, hot and potentially yummy, then yes, go on and have more dates with that asshole. Have some time to get laid if you wish to. Then, decide if he is worth it or not.

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      So, do you really need to have him laid down first before actually deciding if it would be worth it to continue or not?

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      Would he be mad about that? Dumping him after you got laid with him? Lol

If we date an asshole, it is like we have a large rock and we hit our head on it. If you had already sensed that the man is an asshole then stop right there. Continuing to have him in your life might affect you negatively. Would you like to face some problems in the future?

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Could it be that she just mentioned the bad traits about him, could it be that he is actually a great guy?

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      TroveLove You make me laugh but that is actually a good suggestion. Better bang with him before dumping him if he is not really that good.

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      fistingfatties Nope. She mentioned both the good and bad qualities of the man.

The man had already few dates with you so why did you not have any sex yet? Was he that slow or were you the one delaying it?

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      She might be the one who's taking her time. Not sure a guy like him would take his time when it comes to sex

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe, the man was slow. Or maybe, he did not have any intention to have sex with her.

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, at least she is not the bitchy type where there is a fuck session on the first date.

If you feel or think that you can tolerate his attitude, then go ahead and continue to date him. But I would suggest that you keep it casual and not romantic

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there such a thing as a casual date? Why would you have a date if the intention would just be like it was nothing? I think there should be an end goal to be achieved, right?

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I think this is one of possible things to do. If you can still take him, then continue to have dates with him. After all, he is handsome. You want handsome men, right?

I think that he has positive attributes that's why you dated him in the first place. And I would suggest that you just focus on that positive rather than his dicky attitude

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      The man has positive attributes. She said that the man is handsome and hot. But then there are the down sides like airy and dumb. Look, she has not been laid down yet after several dates already.

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I think she should give him a chance.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      But negative attributes would have significant impacts as well. So she should consider those negative attributes.

I'm going to suggest to list down all the positive and negative traits that he has. If the positive outweighs the negative, go ahead and date him. Otherwise go end it and find a new guy to date

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      What a good suggestion. I had never thought of listing down the positive and negative traits of the men whom I had dated before. I guess I could use this method in the future.

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      It's sad that it's easy for us to spot the negative side of people instead of looking at the positive ones.

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      BugAlive Yup. I had notice that one, too. The good sides are just ignored while the bad sides are magnified.

If I'm dating an asshole, I'll dump him right away. But he tries to change for good, I guess I have to give him time to prove me that.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you dated someone who was an asshole to you before?

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      sexyme1 No. None that I am aware of. The men whom I dated were all fine.

Continue dating him, maybe it's only just the beginning. Give him some time and you'll get to see a less-asshole version of him

Comment

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually dated a guy who was an asshole at first but ended up being a nice guy in real life?

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Kinkytime No. Not really. Maybe, he has been an asshole all his life?

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Lingtote None that I could remember. But I believe that people change; either from the worst to better or vice versa.

It's all up to you honey. Are you going to let your pussy decide or your logic? lol Because if you lust for him that bad, go ahead and go out with him

Comment

I'm guessing that he's a real asshole and was only nice to you because he's into you. I bet that if you dump him he would show you his true colors

Comment

Working...
      X