Done playing games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done playing games

Has anyone of you ever played a game with a group of people or just between someone and ends up to something serious? It happened to my bestfriend after drinking with a dare game that we played. I invited a guy friend as well, and they both got into a dare and played it well. 2 years from now, they're still together.

Not sure what kind of game you're talking about here. Are you talking about daring each other to have sex or something and they end up being a couple?

Comment

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      It might be some sort of dare. Because that's the only thing that I can think of in which people would end up hooking up with each other

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      That is also what I was thinking. Could it be a daring game like sex on floor with the friends watching them do it live?

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      morelove are you interested in playing naked twister with me?

Maybe if you tell us what game you're talking about we would know if we've played it or not. Being vague would only make the other members here just guess what game it is

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought it was 7 minutes in heaven but it's a dare game. She mentioned that the dare was to makeout.

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      BeautifulCupful there are lots of games in which making out is the consequence of the loser

Okay, so the dare that they did was to make out in 10 seconds.

Comment

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      imhornyimhorny it sure looks like it lol

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      Speaking of making out for ten seconds, have you made out with a girl before? PussySlay

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Make out in 10 seconds? That quick? If it was smack then that would be so possible. Even a French kiss could be done in 10 seconds.

Ah! There is no forever. One day, you would know from your friend that they had already ended their relationship.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. You are so pessimistic. Why, did it happen to you already? Are you speaking from your own experience?

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you the type who always make people feel bad or depressed when the topic is about relationship?

What was the dare, anyway? You did not specify the dare.

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      It might be kissing each other since that's the most common dare when it comes to that sort of game
      Last edited by 1xz9; 08-28-2019, 08:55 AM.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      1xz9 Was it kissing that lead to sex while their friends were cheering them up?

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      TastyLove what made you think that the two of them ended up doing in front of their friends? Is this something that you've done before?

It never happened to me nor to any of my friends. Those dares during the drinking sessions were just games. Nothing serious came out from it.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Then you had boring dare games. Often times, those dare games would lead one thing into an another thing.

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      inertia Of course, we could not deny that one. I guess everyone would be turned on by those daring games.

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      HoneyHoney72 It was not that boring; we had fun at those games. Although we never had what few others had. You know, those more liberal ones.

I had done some plays with various men during those dare sessions and nothing serious came out from it. Have I done something wrong or she was just lucky?

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably you're having fun so you don't get too serious with your feelings towards them at all.

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you weren't attracted enough to the guys you're with halfSlut23 or you're just not drunk enough to see how 'attractive' they can be lol!
Working...
X