Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BabeLady
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, it is important that they are able to fit in already if they've been here for a couple of years already. But it doesn't mean that they should stop practicing their old traditions

• CupcakeComments
    commented on 's reply
    Yup. I agree. I better stick with people same as me.

• HoneyHoney72
    commented on 's reply
    Why did she go back to her country when her life would be a bit better in your country?

• PussySlay
    commented on 's reply
    hardandrough The dark men? No, I won't cross the line. I am a bit hesitant with that idea. But on second thought, how big? lol

• PussySlay
    commented on 's reply
    MoiraMcTagarrt Give me some good reasons why I need to try them out.

• XtineA
    commented on 's reply
    If the two of you were able to work out the cultural difference, what's the reason why the relationship didn't worked out?

• bemine
    commented on 's reply
    Was she of Chinese descent by any chance? Because from what I know, they tend to be the ones who discriminate people from other races

• hardandrough
    commented on 's reply
    Would you like to try the other dark men? I heard they have bigger cocks than the white men. lol.

• Janbaby
    commented on 's reply
    I guess that you a point here. Love conquers everything, they say.

• inertia
    commented on 's reply
    But since you are not living in a different country then that would mean that only men in your current place are allowed. But have you ever thought of dating other kinds of men?

• bubblebutt6969
    commented on 's reply
    What kinds of misunderstandings?

• StrongAsZeus
    replied
    Nah, I don't date foreign chicks. It would be difficult for us to be adjusting ourselves to our partners because of our cultural differences.

Leave a comment:

• BearMsAlive
    commented on 's reply
    Or maybe you might meet someone with the same aspect as you who live there as well, there's a possibility you know.

• Kinkytime
    commented on 's reply
    I don't mind if I date someone foreign, we can embrace each other's differences. It's the unconditional love that would make our relationship work.

• smartass
    commented on 's reply
    I'm guessing that the reason the two of you broke up is not about the cultural difference between the two of you
Working...
X