Is sharing, caring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is sharing, caring?

Not sure if this topic has been discussed before, but would you guys consider sharing your boy/girlfriend or husband/wife to another person? I think I can consider sharing my future wife or girlfriend to just one guy, that's it.

Not sure if I can answer this now, but if I plan to share my wife or girlfriend, I want it to be with a girl before we can agree that I'd let her fuck a guy she wants.

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. I did not understand you statements. What do you mean with "I want it to be with a girl"?

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      He wants to share his wife or girlfriend with a woman instead of sharing her with a man.

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      halfSlut23 What? Is he making his wife/girlfriend a lesbian?

No, never. My man would be my sole man. No other woman should have it. No sharing. Period.

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      You may not share him but what would you do if you learned that he himself had shared his body to not just one woman but with multiple women without your knowledge?

I don't mind sharing myself with other men, but if I'm in a serious relationship, he can have all of me. It depends if he's loyal, I can have all of him.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      He can have all of you but are you sure he would accept the fact that you share yourself with different men.

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that most men are loyal? lol.

Maybe I can share my wife or girlfriend if she wants to share me as well lol

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that guys would be more than willing to do the sharing part than the women.

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you think that she's would share yes when it comes to being shared?

No. Caring is not sharing. If you care for your partner, then you keep him for yourself only. No one should be able to taste him apart from you.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree I wouldn't want to risk me and my partner's health just to satisfy our sexual desires.

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right about that one. But that way of thinking doesn't apply to everyone since there are people out there who are willing to share their partners for whatever reason it may be

Are we talking about having an open relationship or cuckolding?

Comment

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like he's talking about cuckolding here. That's if we're just going to base it on the name of the topic

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, in my case. It depends on my partner and I if we chose a perfect partner to play with.

For me, that's the only time that sharing is a not good idea. If my partner ever suggests that to me, I would tell him that we should just break up rather than sleep with other people while we're in a relationship

Comment

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you not give it a try first and experience it for yourself? Do you think that breaking up after suggesting that would be a good idea? Such a prude.

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I get the point that you wouldn't allow your partner to do such a thing, but breaking up? He's just asking permission from you first, why would you end things up with him? He would not force you into something that you're not into.

Who's idea was it that your girlfriend would be shared? Was it yours or your girlfriends? lol

Comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking that he has a cuckolding kink?

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Might be either of them had that thought but what matters is the consent and they're all grown up. They know what they're doing.

Yes, sharing is caring, but I don't think that's applicable when it comes to your partners. Unless the both of you are into cuckolding or in an open relationship

Comment

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you ended up being in an open relationship, are you going to take advantage of it and sleep with other men or you're going to remain loyal to him?

I have no plans of being shared by my boyfriend to any of his friends or a random stranger. I would immediately break up with the guy if he ever tries to do that to me

Comment

Working...
    X