Friends with benefits with an Ex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends with benefits with an Ex?

It has been months since you and your ex broke up. But he is reaching out to you now trying to be friends with you again. You are about to agree but then he asked if it is possible to be not only friends and instead, friends with benefits. Would you give it a go?

I would absolutely not let that happen. Why would I let someone who hurt me before back into my life?

Comment

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      He had hurt you in the past but should you accept his current proposal then you would not be hurt again. Instead, you would have pleasures whenever the two of you would meet up to have sex.

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      No need to be FWB when the breakup was done badly. But it would be nice to have a proper closure even if it was already too late.

It's definitely a NO. Based on that, it's clear that he is just about to use you for his satisfaction in bed. If you are smart enough, you wouldn't agree agree to that.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      But the satisfaction would be mutual. I mean, he is not the only one who would experience the pleasure. You would also experience the pleasure. Both of you would have it.

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      If I would be on the disadvantageous side then I would not accept his proposal. But I do not think that it would be disadvantageous to me. I believe that I would enjoy his company so I guess that I would accept his proposal.

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      If you believe that it would be a one way action then you should not accept it. If you would not be satisfied with him then better not continue with it.

To be honest, I'd be willing to take him up on that offer. It can open to the possibility of getting back together, right?

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. Actually, you are right. It could be the start of the rekindling of the relationship. Like it would be the relationship v2.0.

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      If he's that kind ex then it's better to give him a chance to be friends with benefits with you. It's not like every day you'd meet a guy that is willing to present himself to you and offers FWB relationships with you.

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it could lead to being together again if the conditions turned out to be conducive to revive the past.

If I'm not in the right mind, maybe I'll say yes. Fortunately, I am. So I won't give him what he wants. I won't agree to being friends with benefits with him let alone being merely friends. He has no place in my life anymore.

Comment

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      I respect your answer there but I do agree, I really do. I wouldn't want to be friends with benefits with my exes too, why would I? There should be nothing more than just being civil and that's it. I'd rather look for strangers to hook up with.

I do think that if it were me, I'll give him a chance to be friends. Just friends first and we'll see where that would lead us. A second chance won't probably hurt.

Comment

• AlignerAlive
      AlignerAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      So I'm guessing that you're not into sex? Or you just don't want to have sex with one specific person, and that is your ex?

If she has no girlfriend and I have no boyfriend then I would gladly accept it. We would be friends with benefits. We bang each other whenever we are on the mood. No need to bring back the past relationship as long as we get to fuck each other.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if her feelings will come back? That's not a good situation, right? I do suggest that she stops interacting with him already.

If he has become hotter that before, I guess I'd say yes. I won't let that kind of opportunity go. It's hard to find hot guys nowadays.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      What an opportunist! What if he's become hotter but he really hurt you before? Would you still go for it? If that's me, I will certainly say no. I won't involve myself with someone who has given me so much pain in the past.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you really do that? You must be really shallow then. All you care about is the looks and not your feelings. What a shame.

The guy is already making an effort in reconnecting with you. Appreciate that effort and at least give him a chance. Isn't it making you feel better that he still wants to have sex with you after you guys broke up? Maybe you are that great in bed or something.

Comment

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, one more shot will do. You're right, you got me convinced with your words there, and I guess my ex suddenly realized that I was the only best sex partner to be with than those other girls. Ha! Beat that.

Was that the yummiest ex that I had? If yes, then I would not think twice anymore. I would immediately accept his offer and get ready for a hot sex.

Comment

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, it never occurred to me that the yummiest ex could be the one who would ask you to be friends with benefits. If this is the case, then I would also accept the offer. Hey, I would once again taste my yummiest ex-boyfriend. We could bring back the past once again.

I would say no. You don't have to reconnect with your ex because there are other guys out there who can satisfy your needs. It's better if you drop his offer.

Comment

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. You need to try others too. Surely, there are other men who would want to sleep with someone like you. Don't limit yourself to that man.

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      And exactly how would my ex want to be friends with benefits with me? He hates me so bad that he does not even want to see me ever again, lol! I'm not lost here since I've got plenty of guys that can easily replace him.

I envy you. I've always wanted to be friends with benefits with my ex but I had no luck. Anyway, I think that you should give it a try. You can always leave if you don't like the situation.

Comment

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      Give him a chance and maybe you'll realize that both of you are better off in the FWB situation rather than being lovers. Maybe your FWB relationship will last longer than the relationship you had before.

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      badbadboys You can't please your ex to be friends with benefits with you, you should go out there and look for someone else who is willing and more deserving to be your FWB.

Maybe you should agree to being friends but not to FWB. Do not get in bed with that man again. You might not be able to get out if you do.

Comment

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. Do not let yourself be under his charm. Don't let him use you to satisfy his needs.

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course not, who would be in their right mind to be hooking up with an ex? I mean, friends with benefits? Yuck! I must be out of my mind for giving him that chance.

Rule #3 of Dua Lipa's New Rules says that

"Don't be his friend
    You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morning
    And if you're under him, you ain't gettin' over him"

You better consider that. Don't agree.

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      WOW! I never thought of that, thank you and I'll be needing this one for my friends. They're too fickle to easily accept their exes back into their lives just like that.

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, now that's literally and figuratively true! It's best to stay away from exes like that. They're opportunists and just want to have it all for themselves and will leave you surely after.

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Couldn't agree more to this, Danica505! An ex should be an ex already. Nothing more to that. It's best if you stay away from him and avoid him at all costs. I hope that women will know their worth and would not come running back to their exes. Women are so much more than that.

Agreeing to become friends with benefits with your ex can be a sign that you haven't moved on from him yet. Also, doing that clearly shows that you want him to be a part of your life again. So I suggest that you don't agree to his offer.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      He might be putting you in a test or he made a bet with his friends trying to make a fool out of you. Better decline his offer and move on with your life. You've got better things to do and plenty of hookups to discover out there.

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right and please, let's not give them that chance because we know that we deserve better. Is he running out of options and decides to just step back into our lives just to be friends with benefits with them? There's NO way that I'd entertain that kind of ex.
Working...
X