I didn't know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't know

What we doesn't know can't hurt us, right? Well, I met a guy in an online game and we both got interested with each other. Instantly, we exchanged numbers and we got to know each other more so eventually, we dated. However, I guess I didn't become curious enough about him. Here's the thing, it is just now that I knew that my boyfriend is a son of a really rich family. Their family is into the construction industry so they are certainly wealthy. And my problem is this, I don't know what to do with that information. Because I think my boyfriend hid that from me for a reason. What should I do?

I bet you will treat him differently now. But what I suggest you to do is to ask him all about that and ask why he kept it from you.

Comment

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      Treat differently just because she had known that her boyfriend was rich?

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      How can she treat him differently as if he just cheated on her? He did not lie to her as well, I just think that it's not necessary for her to know that he is the son of a really rich family. So what? Even if they're in a relationship, it's not necessary to know every little thing about your partner. Wait for them to tell you what's going on with them.

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would she treat him differently now that she had known that her boyfriend is rich? Do we need to change out treatments based on the financial status of the person?

You shouldn't do anything about it. Just like you said, he must have kept it from you for a reason. Wait until he's the one to reveal this information to you.

Comment

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. He kept is as he had a reason and hid it from you. Do not bother to ask him about it. Just continue with your regular things.

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      Or he could never reveal that information up to the end. Just respect his decision that he did not share that information with her.

If that is the case then pretend that you had not known the information. You felt that it was hidden to you so he did not want you to know that thing. Just go on with your relationship with him. In due time, he might reveal it to you.

Comment

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      So true! It's better if the guy himself would tell her everything about it, he's just looking for the right time to tell her, or maybe he's not really that type that talks or brags about his wealthy family. He seems to be humble and down to earth, those people are worth keeping!

He may be the son of the rich family and so what? Maybe, he did not tell you that because he was ashamed that he would not inherent any of those wealth from his parents.

Comment

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      Possibly yes, but that's okay at least he is aware that money does not grow on trees. What I mean to say that his parents might told him that he must work independently so he'll get to know how it feels to be earning. Or perhaps he is raised in a humble but hard-working family and he's not really discussing their wealth to anyone because it seems to be like humble-bragging to some people, right?

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you mean inherit and not inherent? Anyway, that could be a reason why he skipped to tell that information. After all, inheritance is not automatic.

fucklove, are you sure that your pieces of information are correct? What I can suggest to you is to just hold on to those and wait for him to tell it to you. I'm sure he is not keeping it as a secret, instead, he just doesn't have it in mind to discuss those things to you. Then again, he will tell it to you in no time, just be patient with him.

Comment

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right, sometimes couples do not discuss most things but it does not mean that they are keeping it as a secret. Well, sometimes we do need to keep a little something to ourselves right? And sooner or later they might find time to discuss that properly, she doesn't need to be bothered by that at all.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Either he is a busy man that he had forgotten to tell her about it or he believes that it is not necessary anymore to tell the information to her.

There could be other things that he had hidden from you and you might be surprised when you learn all those things. So, would you be ready to accept all those other things that were hidden from you?

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, so maybe her boyfriend does not discuss many things to her but I know for sure that she will accept it anyway. I mean, why not? It's never too late for her to know those things that he has been hiding from her. He will soon tell her everything that she needs to know, either way, they will continue with their relationship whatever happens.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you should let this new information go. Do not dig in deeper because there is a big chance that he has kept other secrets and it would be better if those are hidden from you.

Girl, that hidden information was so great to hear than have to hear something opposite of it. What if you had known your boyfriend to be rich but later on you learned that he was only faking his wealth? I am sure that you would gonna dump him even before he could have a chance to explain himself.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      If he's faking his wealth then he deserves to be dumped, he's a liar and no one likes dating a liar. It's not that she is sticking her nose into their wealth but the fact that he's hiding the truth to his partner when she does not deserves being lied to.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Why could some girls not dumped their boyfriends who turned out to be rich while they would easily dumped their boyfriends who turned out to be fakes when those two types of boyfriends are both liars?

So what is he is the son of a rich family? Do they belong to the top 25 richest family in the country? If no, then stop your illusions that they are that rich. And if they are really that rich, then what is the issue with you? Are you affected that they are that rich?

Comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      She must be conscious that she's never go out with someone rich as him, well, I can't blame her if she's acting a bit off lol!

If he's really wealthy, I guess you can make the most out of that scenario. Make him buy you some luxurious stuff but don't be abusive regarding that. Take it slow. One item at a time will do. Lol!

Comment

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      Only a gold digger would do that. I assume that you are one? LMAO! Anyway, I do think fucklove should tell his boyfriend about the new information that she has unraveled. Ask him nicely the reason why he didn't want her to know that.

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      You are only a girlfriend and you had already begun asking for luxurious gifts. Actually, I was thinking that this was the reason why he had not told his girlfriend that they are rich - he does not want to be abused.

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I could ask for some gifts. Some gifts would not hurt him financially, right? How about a trip to Maldives? lol.

What's the big deal if he's rich? Aren't you allowed to be with someone rich? Lol! Anyway, I believe that you shouldn't do anything. Wait until he tells you the truth because if you confront him about that, he might even think that you're a stalker.

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that he would be afraid of being more open to her since she can investigate things on her own especially knowing all of his secrets.

You shouldn't worry about it because I think he's just protecting you. Maybe he doesn't want you to know that he's rich because he doesn't want you to get involved in the crazy life of rich people.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, even the rich people get involved with crazy things, could be of family or business situations but who knows? It's best if they'd keep it for themselves as a family, they have each other anyway. She's just a girlfriend and they aren't married yet so she does NOT have the right to meddle in their situation.

You have a small problem darling and you are making a big deal out of it. If he's rich, then good for you. That only means that he has the ability to provide your needs and wants. Be thankful about it.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      That's true if she's a gold digger. If I were in her shoe, I'll be bothered too. Most especially if I am not that rich as compared to him. That revelation would only make me look down to myself.

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa. We shouldn't take advantage of the wealth of our partners. That would be a bad image for us girls. So I do think that the girl should treat her boyfriend in the same way she did before she knew that he's rich.

I do wonder if you are already introduced to his family. But I think he hasn't done that. He can't even tell you that he's rich so why would he introduce you to his family. I bet his friends are also rich, I wish to meet one of them. Lol!

Comment

Working...
    X