Intuitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intuitions

Do you usually have those intuitions before actually going out on a date with someone?
    I've read a story about a woman that says according to her intuitions, she just feels like declining a date with a guy she matched on Tinder which a few months later turns out to be a serial killer.

I've had this intuition before but that was during the date, we ate at a restaurant and he says he wants to go to a bar to have a couple of drinks with me. I noticed how he usually wants to grab my hand, he did, because he thought I was drunk but I was just tipsy but his grip between my wrist was too tight and it hurts. I fought back and thought that I shouldn't go to the bar with him. I ran as quick as I can then I never saw him again.

Comment

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      You only ran? Where did you go? I guess you went to the parking area and sped off with your car. But wait, you were tipsy at that time, so you could be apprehended with drunk driving. Lol.

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      BabyBabu I think she hid and when the coast was clear, she grabbed a cab to get her home safely.

Intuitions are there but they have no scientific basis. At such, we should not take heed of it that much. What we need to follow are our minds as our minds are the ones that would think and rationalize things.

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      But just to be sure, you should always be careful out there when you're dating or hooking up with someone.

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Then we should continue on with those dates. As long as you get to have those dates in public so people are aware of the things that are bound to happen.

We should follow our intuitions. Sometimes, it could save us from harms. But sometimes, we could also lose our chances to have someone or something simply because we followed that fucking intuition.

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      You may be right. But if we follow those intuitions, we could lose more than we could gain. Imagine forgoing all those opportunities simply because we followed our hunches of not pursuing the dates.

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      It is better to follow those hunches of yours to be able to save you from harm and what not. There's nothing wrong if you'd always follow those hunches, they're right most of the time, people fail to see that.

It depends on the degree of my intuition. But they say that we should always follow our intuitions no matter what. It is like a defense on our bodies.

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      It is what it is, premonitions of something good or bad, in most cases of intuitions it is usually the bad stuff that we always get to avoid.

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are great natural defenses that we have and I'm happy that I often follow these intuitions if I sense something to be off, it serves as guidance and I'm glad that my intuitions work perfectly.

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a scientific basis that we should follow this instinct? I guess that instinct is not recognized by science.

Sometimes, I had the intuitions that they would be my boyfriends. But those intuitions did not turn out to be true. Now, tell me, should I still trust my intuitions?

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, don't you think that you're just being too assuming? Avoid assuming way too much because if those expectations did not turn out to be one of your kind of expectation then you'd end up feeling bad about it.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      That is definitely NOT intuition, lol! You are assuming and I feel bad for you that those dates did not turn out to become one of your boyfriends.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Those were not intuitions. Those were assumptions and I guess it is better coined as a wishful thinking. Lol.

I feel some intuitions but not on those occasions such as dating. When it comes to dating, I just deal with it. Actually, I always get excited during dates. It is like I feel like always going.

Comment

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you, some people have those intuitions before dates and it is better that they have followed their intuition for bad things are about to happen.

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree that some of those intuitions do not only happen during dates, but it could also happen to almost everything and if you feel like following those intuitions then go ahead, they were never wrong anyway.

Nah! Do not believe those bullshits. Just go on with your dates. Who would know what would happen next, right? It could be something new - a new experience. We do not know, so it would be best to just go on with life.

Comment

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay then, even if it might seem dangerous but since you've said so, then I think I must go with it anyway. Good luck to me.

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, do not believe in intuitions, y'all might seem to become too paranoid if you'd always listen to those things.

I do not usually have those kinds of intuitions before and after going out on a date with someone. Anyway, maybe it is what it is for some people but I belong to those people who are careless, like that.

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      Intuitions? What are those things? Are they somewhat similar to gut feeling? Anyway, I think we shouldn't be overthinking of such things and just let it all flow.

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      IF you care less then you won't think about things too much, and I agree with that concept. I think it is better to think less about things and just let things flow.

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      But what you felt something like intuitions? Or are there people who could not feel intuitions at all?

Intuitions are quite playful, not often do they send me signals that there could be bad that is bound to happen but sometimes they give me that sudden impulse to do things and BAM! Good things are happening!

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      Being impulsive or spontaneous may lead to something really good it's not always the bad stuff. So, we should enjoy the good stuff that we're getting from those intuitions.

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Intuitions are good and bad warning signs and if you follow these intuitions, they may save you to almost everything and I think it's wonderful to have that kind of thing, strange but awesome.

Intuitions don't play an important part in my life anymore. I just let things slide and see how it goes right after. Because of those intuitions, it made me feel uneasy and paranoid most of the time, but luckily, that was before.

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you follow your intuitions in the past? What were the results on the times that you followed it?
Working...
X