Dating a creep.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating a creep.

I remember how I once dated this guy. We had snacks at a cafe, then he immediately says that he loves me like he literally just said "I love you", I did not mind it because I think he's just messing around. I ignored him for weeks then he asked me out on a second date, I agreed. It was in a different cafe and this time he'd utter the words "I love you" again and he was looking at me straight in the eyes. He even grabbed my hand and wants to hold it but I shook my hand away from him and told him I should go. As I got home, he messaged me "You're mine", then it's about time that I blocked him and he never bothered me again. What a creep!

How come you accepted the second date with him? Hmm, is it possible that he looked like one of those psychopaths that look devilishly handsome but is actually insane? Oh well, even the devil looks really good, how deceiving is that.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Devils that look good? Well, that would be awesome. I feel like I want to have those kinds of men. Lol.

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      Do psychopaths look devilishly handsome?That could only be true on the movies, eh?

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe, we could only see those handsome devils in the movies. Or could we also see them in real life?

Why didn't you just let him be obsessive with you? He may not be a creep but he's genuinely sweet to you. Aww, you missed your chance to be with him and now he's with another girl, I bet he's holding her hands and he's just watching her sleep most of the time.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh no LMAO Aglowwo I hope you're joking but yes, us ladies, we do not like guys who are a bit obsessively creepy. I cannot imagine how he would grab my hand and tell me he loves me, like dude you barely even know me lol.

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      Aglowwo maybe she has seen more things about him which made her feel off, besides the touching and sudden I love you's like that.

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      How sure are you that he is already with another girl? It could be that the other girls who came next to you did a similar thing as what you did.

Uh, oh. You shouldn't have left him at first and never bother seeing him again. He is such a creep and it would be scary that he did that to you during those dates, while you two are already in public. Is he normal? If you'd ask me, he's not!

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it his first time going out on those dates? He shouldn't be acting so weird towards ladies so they won't have to leave him and give him the impression that he is creepy and should not be that datable type.

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      If a man is acting weird, he must have been nervous and he's just human. Please understand that it might be hard for him to ask somebody out, but wait a minute, why hasn't he learned from his past mistakes? I think if he had made the right moves then he wouldn't be viewed as a creep right now.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      That looks horny. Grabbing my hands and placing on his thighs is a bit naughty to me. Would it be okay if I grab the thing in between his legs?

He likes you and I don't think that he's ever going to find another girl like you in his life. Are you still in contact with other of his accounts or numbers? You can consider hooking up with him in case he's interested.

Comment

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, he likes her but isn't he moving a little too fast for her? I get that he's into her but he should behave properly because girls do not like it if he starts acting weird like that. Look what he just put himself into, she's no longer interested in him.

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Ugh, you two are insane! Don't you guys get it? That guy is a psychopath and he has fallen in love with her, at least she got away with it and blocked him completely out of her life.

"You're mine", yeah right, the joke's on him since he got dumped and blocked for being too much of a creep. He's obsessive, is this man a psychopath or what? It's hard to deal with people like this and how unfortunate of you if they find you interesting, they will surely do anything just to have you.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      He is just desperate to be in a relationship already, and if girls do that it is quite cute but when guys do it they're creepy. Wow, that seems to be unfair, don't you guys think?

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Eeewww. If someone said that to me, then I would just ignore it. How dare he that he could tell me those words.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      "You're mine." That sounds so scary to me as that would connote something like being possessive to someone or something even if they are not yours to keep. Lol.

Okay, why date a creep in the first place anyway? Did you fail to see the signs that he is an actual creep? Okay, given but it is best to avoid them and I'm glad that you've avoided a guy like that holleroutyo.

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      The second date showed red flags that he should not be considered to date with. He must have a history of failed dates and he's going insane from it. Now, he's taking this chance to find another person to date with but they should be careful of what he's capable of doing.

[He's moving way too fast and I think you cannot catch up to that but anyway, he should've taken things slow so everything might turn out okay for you two at least.

Comment

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      He might be nervous and at the same time expressive of his feelings towards her. He shouldn't be viewed as a creep since he's just nervous about the date this whole time. He's trying to act cool but it turns out that he messed it up, like a couple of times already.

How could he bother you again if you had already blocked him? There was no way that he would be able to contact you as he was already blocked. He would not be so desperate as to stalk you on your place after blocking him.

Comment

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope he does not really think about going to her place and start stalking her like an actual creep that he is. Hmm, nah, he won't probably do that!

Maybe, he meant it. Why did you not give him the chance to show it to you? His feeling for you could have been real and you just threw it down the rain gutter.

Comment

I do not think that the guy was a creep. I guess I could call him a quickie guy. He was quick in telling you that he loves you even though we all know that it was only lip service and it did not come from his heart.

Comment

• hardandrough
        hardandrough commented
        Editing a comment
        He thinks he's smart enough to convince girls to like him back but yes, he's doing this way too fast. He should have lowered his pace and to think that maybe she will find him romantic if he would have taken things slow.

Creep or idiot? How about if we join them together? A creepy idiot. Hmmm, I could not imagine a person to be like that.

Comment

• halfSlut23
        halfSlut23 commented
        Editing a comment
        LMAO, he is not thinking about his actions very well. He made a bad impression to himself towards her, so how can he consider himself datable now?

Lol. The "I love you" with matching holding of hands to make it more dramatic. Applause, applause, applause. He sure knows how to follow his script, huh?

Comment

• BabeLady
        BabeLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Is he watching way too many romance films and classic chick flick movies? LMAO! No one does that these days, romance is rare because hookups are what keeps people interested in dating.

The man must have been so pissed off when you blocked him. Have you not thought of talking to him instead of just instantly blocking him?

Comment

• badbadboys
        badbadboys commented
        Editing a comment
        Hell no. If you ladies are encountering creeps do not entertain then any longer. It is best to block them right away because the conversation will prolong then it might lead up to something more sinister.

If someone did that to me, I would just ignore it. It could not be that he would love me in just a short period of time. There is no such thing.

Comment

• Divina009
        Divina009 commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay then, it is something that we shouldn't be taken seriously, right? I'll continue dating that creep and see how long he'd still be hanging on to me.
    Working...
    X