I'm offended!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm offended!

I went out with this guy to a hip resto-bar and we started taking our orders. He then told me to eat a salad instead of eating a burger, even the waiter looked at me in shock. I'm like wow did he just told me to eat salad? So, is he implying that I am fat? I am offended by this.

Did you let him finish his suggestion? Maybe he's suggesting you to try their salad because it tastes good, you're assuming already that he is implying that you're fat and you're only be eating salad for the rest of the night, lol!

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, it explains that he is just suggesting her to try the salad, she then assumed that he is telling her to only eat salad that she implies him telling her that she is fat? Oh...

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      Not suggesting but rather he is insulting me right in front of the waiter. He can't even tell that I am fat because I might even throw a punch at his face. How would I not be offended if he could've whispered it to me instead of letting the waiter here things about this?

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Some salad could be good and some are not. It's a hit or miss, maybe she had tasted the worse kinds of salads and would just stick to burgers as one of her appetizers.

If you know that you are fat, then you should be thankful that your date is concerned to you that he suggested a healthy food for you. Burgers would make you fatter, remember that one.
    Now, if you are slim, then you better thank your date that he likes you to maintain your sexiness.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      I love a man that is concerned about my weight and health. I would do as he told me to do, order salad since it is a dinner date, I would most likely to eat less during the night.

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      That shouldn't be my date's concern. If I want a damn burger then I am having that damn burger inside of my stomach just to satisfy my cravings. Why is he even suggesting me to have a salad? Yuck! I'm not a fan of salad, does he know what he's thinking?

I think that our date should respect the order that we want to have. They should not suggest anything at all. After all, they won't be the one to eat the food.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right! If my date would tell me to get whatever the hell that I want then damn yes, I would take whatever the hell I want. for all I care, this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to eat something that's out of my diet.

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, it is our first date then he should make a good impression and not cause a scene just like that. I might even cause a scene because he cannot respect what I really wanted to have, which is the burger. Can't he understand that I am super hungry? He's just so insensitive!

So, did you order what he suggested you to have? Maybe, the salad was wonderful, so he wanted that for you. It could that the burger at that restaurant was not superb.

Comment

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to try that both. AirParis

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually do that, you know. BabyBabu

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      I like trying things that sound new to me, so I would try any salad. AirParis

Well, it depends on how it was said. If it was said in a way that he had a concern over me, then I would take his suggestion. Well, I would be able to know if his suggestion was right after the salad has been served.

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm a fan of all salad the I guess he suggested me to get a taste of their salad instead of having their burger which tastes bland just like any other burgers. Okay then, I guess I will have a salad.

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, now I understand it. So this man has been on that restaurant before and is suggesting you to try their salad. Okay, I trust people who recommends me good food to taste.

You could be fat, and he wanted you to tone down on what you are eating. If you eat a burger, then a burger has lots of calories on it that would make you fatter. As for the salad, that would be a healthy option, so you should be thankful that your date has a concern for you.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      If that were me then I would also suggest to my date that he should have salad too. So that both of us will stay healthy and just to make it even for both of us.

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Aww, he's just concerned. Sometimes we should be careful of what we eat because we all know that burgers aren't healthy, yeah, I'd rather choose salad over that greasy burger.

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      It makes sense since it is dinner and you won't be using much of your energy for that night then I guess salad would be a better option than having burger.

What's your weight? If you are slim, then he only wanted you to remain slim. Sometimes, we need to think in a positive way.

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      But why does he need to be concerned? If you are not concerned about his weight then he should not give a damn as well. Well, SOMETIMES we just have to mind our own fucking business and just leave things that way, right?

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      But does he know that it is her cheat day? This is why he should ask first why is she having a burger before he can go around start suggesting her stuff that she didn't asked for.

I think that we should not interfere with the order of our dates. They have their own mind, and they have the freedom to choose whatever they desire to have. Should I choose the most expensive wine, I think my date would somewhat be uneasy with that one. Lol.

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      He would be uneasy but the heck with cheap ones? They don't taste that good, he should consider that expensive wines would taste perfect! I know this one date of mine that is vegan and is forcing me to go vegan for her, I said no way. Of course, she should consider that vegan is not for all people, she should accept me for not being vegan since I've accepted her wholeheartedly even if she is 100% vegan.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      I would tell him that he asked for what I want and that's exactly what I want and now why is he against it? Is he okay or something?

Were you offended because he suggested a salad? Or were you offended because the burger that you wanted was not ordered?

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that the order is unavailable, and perhaps she should have tried their best appetizers there which is the salad. I might definitely like to try it out.

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      I would be offended if this man ever suggested me to order a salad. What a jerk! I wanted a burger and I obviously did not say SALAD. Damn it!

I think I love salads and burgers at the same time. So, can I just have both in one sitting? Lol, he will surely be in shock because I have quite an appetite for a lady, well, that's what they told me.

Comment

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Will he let you have both? Sure, if you can finish both then you deserve to have both the salad and burger. I think he will just enjoy watching you devour both of it in one sitting lol.

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      That is so not lady-like VanVan01. This is why the man is offering you to taste their salad because it does not go well if you're going to have the burger, what more if you wanted to have both?

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why can't people enjoy both salad and a burger? It is that people can have both, can have none or can have neither one of those two. For me, there are days when I just wanted salad or a burger. It's when I'm torn for eating something greasy or healthy, lol.

Maybe he's just a cheapskate and trying to make sure your food bill would be within his budget lol

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to be mad at him if he tells you that exact reason that you've just told?

Well you could have just placed an additional order if you know that salad that he just ordered for you is not enough for you. And if he tells you that the salad is enough for you, just tell him that you're not a cow or goat who's content with just have a salad

Comment

I think his not saying your fat but, I think it's unfair and rude of him to pick what you eat
      because you are the one who is going to eat that order It would be safe to decline it nicely
      at first but if he still insists on it if I were you I would leave in a classy way

Comment

girl if I was in that situation I would straight up make him regret
        he even said that or for even thinking that I am going to order a
        big steak and shake with fries ill just pay for it myself

Comment

Working...
        X