Oops, he's a know-it-all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops, he's a know-it-all!

Recently, I had a date with someone and I really regret having a date with that person. He is cocky, arrogant, and what's worst is that he's a know-it-all! He acted as if he knows everything but in reality, he is just a boastful man. Anyway, if you found out that your date is a know-it-all, what would you do?

If I ever encounter with a man like that, I will make sure that there will not be a second date. I hate arrogant men!

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      So you only hate guys who are arrogant? How about his being a know it all? Are you fine with it or that is a deal breaker as well.

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      TroveLove I didn't go out with him again. And I don't have a plan to do it.

Maybe the guy just wants to impress you that's why he acts like a Mr.know it all. Does he dictate where the date is going or was he always in control of the situation?

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      I would be casual for sure, because I know that girl would be irritated if I forced myself to do something I don't know. LoveShove
      Last edited by hitthesack; 06-15-2021, 06:37 PM.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Hanababe He keeps demand? That's rude!

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah right, that is why I left him without hesitation. hitthesack

That's really hard to tolerate if he keeps on being one. I'll give him another date and see the progress but if he remains the same then I'll just consider him as my friend and nothing else.

Comment

Going to find out if there's something worth it for me. Like is he sweet, good kisser, etc. If he's doesn't, then I would stop dating him.

Comment

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you also going to find out what's under his pants?

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      You don't consider it a problem that he's also arrogant and cocky besides being a know-it-all?

If I were you, I would suggest to stop seeing that guy because of how he acted during the date.

Comment

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      I think so because he acts like an asshole and that's it.

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      I always do that to him but there are times that he keeps insisting PieFlavor.

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      I only date him once. PieFlavor

If he does that during the first date, it would automatically be the only date that we're going to have. I'm going to tell him at the end of the date that dating each other is not a good idea.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      That is sad for him and I wish you had given him another chance maybe something will change.

I don't see anything wrong with being a know it all. I think that the problem was the way he acted during the date that's why you hated it.

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      In my opinion, It really depends on how he handles himself on being a cocky or arrogant man.

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually the way he acts and talks, you really think that he is an arrogant person. why can't he be humble right? Live2Hunt

If I went to the point that I can't withstand him anymore then it will be over and he will be a Mr.Nobody to me and I'll drop him off my lists.

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      HugKenji I know right, We could fight everyday if he would be my boyfriend,lol

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      I will not greet him of course, he is nothing but an insignificant person to me. Hanababe

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh don't be too harsh, but if he deserve it that's fine,lol bemine

I don't mind dating a know-it-all as long as he's not cocky and arrogant. Those traits are the ones that I don't like on a guy.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      What are other traits that you don't like on a guy besides the ones that you've just mentioned.

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      BigDaddy69 I also cannot stand a bad-tempered and self-absorbed not just a guy but any person with this traits.

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you ever dated a guy who is like that before? J3nnyTalia

I'm going to keep asking him questions until he would give me a wrong answer lol. Just wanted to be sure if he's the real deal or not.

Comment

I think you should be more annoyed with him being cock and arrogant rather than him being a know it all. There is an upside when it comes to dating a person who's like that since you get to learn something new everyday.

Comment

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      But are you sure that all that his telling is the truth? You need to take note of everything he had done.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucricia17 he might be talking about being a know it all along the lines of Sheldon Cooper in the show Big Bang Theory. Like a really knowledgeable person and not just doing it in order to sound smart.

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not gonna date that kind of person, I would be embarrassed by the people.

If he will be always like this and I'll try to annoy him so he won't be coming back for me. Maybe I can be Ms.Know It All and let him feel what it's like to be with someone like him lol.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      youngsterme And I bet you are a humble person too.

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      VanVan01 oh gosh, now I am flattered.

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't be, I know that you are a little bit of a savage person too. youngsterme

I will still consider dating him if I still find him amusing and if I can't stand him then we will just be friends.

Comment

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you still willing to go out with him if you remained as friends but he is still Mr.Know It All?

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you can't stand him then it's best if you leave him or just ghost him.

The only way to handle these types of people is to ignore them and move on. They will not change and if you try to change them they will find fault with something you have said because again, they know everything.

Comment

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you always avoid these types of people? What made you think that they will not change?

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      Aglowwo What if he really insists? that would be really annoying right?
Working...
X