No announcement yet.

That Really Bad Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is so lucky because you still stay with him even though he lied to you.

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      you seems to be so horny, are you not getting laid lately? what kind of fuck do you want? baby you can spank me and be your daddy... just make sure you eat my dick in whole Yuki23

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      newromance he do not respond at all. like he is just good at talking, the moment you ask for a pic of his dick.. he turns to a dick .. the silent dick lol

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      you are so persistent with my dick virgingirl .. are you running out of dicks to fuck? maybe you do not get so wet that much. men likes wet pussies..

hmmpp I though it over but sometimes people like him are actually very insecure and sometimes lonely. they resort to pretending just to be given attention and a little love. the world has gotten so sick physical appearance became a very important factor and of course. .. the cash! this is so disheartening but glad you found it in your heart to forgive them.

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      the post are too long.. hahaha it's tiring to read. what's up folks?

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      newromance I do not log in always and I feel you.. lol some people even get too serious here. sometimes I think this is a lifestyle website rather than a website to flirt and hook up.

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      guess you were busy these days Yuki23 how many have you fucked along the way? I really want something new and exciting. what can you suggest?

you are always teasing girls here newromance care to send us your dick? is it shaved? don't tell this is your dick? newromance
    Attached Files

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      If I will send you over my Dick. you might not get over it babe.. and me with that hair? tsk tsk.. I know how to trim.

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      more than a month has passed. where'r your dick @newromance... hmmpp, maybe they are tiny right?

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      he must have chicken out because his dick really looks like this or even worse.. hey newromance .. where is the dick you promised? it is tiny?
Working...
X