Seeking women's opinion about One Night Stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking women's opinion about One Night Stands

Just out of curiosity - is there any neutral or positive-neutral way to bring up the subject of a one night stand with a woman? Y'know, just something to casually mention to see if she's interested in the idea while your on, lets say the first... two dates? or would this be considered taboo?
    Starts
    05-07-2018
    Ends
    05-08-2018
    Mr. Rain has appeared and spoken! You may now continue with your regular activites.

If she goes along well with the topic after popping it up, well that's great. But if it looks like she isn't comfortable talking about it, then there's no need to bring it up.

Comment

I guess this would be a total taboo unless if she's open to talk about anything under the sun.

Comment

For me, its absolutely okay to talk about one night stand. I'm not just sure with other ladies out there.

Comment

Keep it simple, dont make that the first thing to talk about, play your cards right throughout the whole date and you'll get lucky

Comment

Unless she's the easy type who will just sleep with anybody You are going to need to put some work in, don't be so eager to get her to bed, treat her right and make it worth our time

Comment

You shouldn't ask a girl if your date would be a one night stand or not. Since by asking it, she would automatically think that you're expecting that the two would be having sex at the end of the night

Comment

Just enjoy the night with her and don't expect that there would be sex during your first date. The only time that you would know that it is a one night stand is after hooking up with her, you don't hear from her again

Comment

That's the problem with most men. A girl goes out on a date with him and he automatically thinks that he would be having sex by the end of the night

Comment

• OhRain
                    OhRain commented
                    Editing a comment
                    well thankfully, i'm not like most men. I don't auto-expect to have sex by the end of the date. To think that, in my opinion, is absurd.

• hardandrough
                    hardandrough commented
                    Editing a comment
                    really? but what happens if the girl is the one who goes for the move on you?

I don't think that the topic is considered as taboo. But you're getting ahead of yourself already if you're thinking about that before the first date

Comment

The only time that you need to think that it is a one night stand is when you never heard from her again

Comment

• PieFlavor
                      PieFlavor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, how would you know if its a one night stand at the beginning of the date

• J3nnyTalia
                      J3nnyTalia commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That would be a really awkward first date if the guy suddenly asks you that

Its better to know her first before bringing up this kind of topic. This would be a taboo on first or second dates, be careful.

Comment

It would be much better if you don't talk about the two of you hooking up during a date. Go with the flow and eventually it would happen

Comment

I usually have one night stands just to make the most out of a bad date

Comment

• Cupcakeri
                          Cupcakeri commented
                          Editing a comment
                          that's unfair to say the least

• OhRain
                          OhRain commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I think it's pretty fair. Relationships are a two-way street. It doesn't work when one person takes and doesn't give back. It goes both ways for both genders

• Cupcakeri
                          Cupcakeri commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I would change sooner but not now because I'm still enjoying what I do.

First things first is you have to know what kind of woman you are dealing with here. Get to know her, I mean really know her when you're on a date or something, listen closely to what she has to say and read between the blurry lines

Comment

Working...
                        X