Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll time: do you guys hookup on the first date?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll time: do you guys hookup on the first date?!

Okay guys and gals. I wanna hear this and I want it to be the truth! Do y'all hook up on the first date? Is that what a regular date is these days? It is time to KISS AND TELL!!!!!

Omg, yes girl, yes. I wouldn't waste my time on a date unless I knew I was gonna get some fun out of it, if you know what I mean.

Comment

generlly, yup! unless i'm really not feeling the date, but thats pretty rare. i mean shed have to be a complete wacko for me not to wanna get down

Comment

So ive got a lil game of my own that I like to play so I can stretch out a good time to a second date. Check it: i'm always down for a lil playing or a quickie but I save the big great fuck for a second date if you know what I mean. you know, keep them watning more. you should always keep em wanting more. PEACE

Comment

I used to be all about the first-date hookup. It was fun and I jus wanted to get some, you kno! But lately I've been holding out a bit. Not to be mean or anything like that. But its nice to have something to look forward to! And if I'm getting along with a guy i'd rather have a second date with someone I already know than go through a first date all over again. First dates are hectic! You get so worked up and go through the same intros and asking about each others lives. Like don't get me wrong I love it but also its relaxing to see someone a second time. ANd like gameon512 said, sometimes the easiest way to make sure you get that second date is to hold out a bit.

Comment

Always! Love me some first date sex. I love sex with someone I dont know that well. Especially if I don't think I'll see them again. Its so much more freeing! I can really let loose. But if i feel like i might see the person again? I dunno, it can be a bit meh!

Comment

It depends. I always see how I feel on the date. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I don't particularly have a hard and fast rule.

Comment

I'm with Ted. TOTALLY depends! It's hard to know in advance but generally I can tell by halfway through the date.

Comment

Depends on what I'm feeling. I always go with the flow.

Comment

I tend to! Most of the dates I go on are stritctly for hooking up so if I'm not doing that then what's the point? LOL

Comment

I'm with cece. She knows whats what. I'm all about the hookups!

Comment

I want to! But sometimes it just doesn't work out that way. SIGH.

Comment

I like to fool around but usualy I save the big show for later on. u kno keep them wanting more!

Comment

I love hookin up on the first date but I don't make it like a MUST, you know? Really depends!

Comment

YOU KNOW IT! XXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

Working...
                              X