How would u reply to this text?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would u reply to this text?

I consider myself pretty laid back but I was chatting with this guy (not from this site!) and he sent me something that I'm not sure how to respond. Okay so we were talking back and forth and things were getting a bit hot and heavy and then he says that he wants to keep talking but he wants some pics. And I'm okay with that, like I've sent them before. But he wants super specific stuff: food. Not even sexy food like whipped cream. He said he wants to see me covered in like luncheon meat??!!? Seriously! I mean at least it's not raw meat? But still.... It's kind of weird I think! Should I even reply?

I wish that was the weirdest request I've ever gotten! But actually luncheon meat is kind of normal. Seriously, it could be so so soooooo much weirder. LIke so weird. But that doesn't matter. All that matters is making sure you feel comfortable. If you don't wanna do it, don't do it!

Comment

Oh wow. That's very odd. I mean to each their own but I won't be covering myself in luncheon meat anytime soon!

Comment

You should go post this in the kink forum! You may get some better insights. I've seen it all and heard it all in my dating experiences. Can't say I've ever requested luncheon meat but I have done some pretty random stuff myself.

Comment

Mike, thanks! Yeah, I was thinking about posting there but I'm still a bit weirded out by it. At least I'm not a vegetarian! LOL!

Comment

damn thats freakkkyyyyy. but gurl if you do it in person with him u both can have a sammie afterward. jus dont forget the mayo! hahahaha

Comment

Working...
            X