Dating stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating stories

To all the gals and guys here, what's the farthest you've gone on a first date? Mine was paying the entire bill because when I went to the restroom and came back he was missing in action, the good thing is I have money on me at that time. It was one hell of a night, I must say.

I had this guy where we watched a movie on our first date. When we are on the ticket boot, he suddenly told me that he forgot his wallet and doesn't have any money to pay for a ticket, so I'm the one who paid for it. Only to discover that he has money after the movie.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      That guy is such a jerk.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      How did you discover that he had money on him?

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm also wondering how did you find out that he has a money after all.

He invited me to watch the concert of his favorite band. Of course, I agreed only to regret it later, I was the one who paid for our tickets.

Comment

This might be so embarrassing but I've traveled for someone just to personally meet the person. The money was all coming from my own pocket. I guess that's what being young and dumb does mean.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that's not so embarrassing. At least you learned something from that experience.

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      I am willing to do the same if he's worth it.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      True! that's what it means to be young, wild and dumb.

Was expecting that this would be about having sex during the first date

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      So sex is the farthest thing you've done on your first date?

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that dates should include sex all the time. You can have romantic dates without ending up having sex.

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      But lots of first dates ended up in sex.

After we ate my date asked me to drive him home because he didn't bring his car. The bad thing is his place was far from where I actually live, I never showed up on our second date because of that.

Comment

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that this is a very shallow reason to not show up on your second date.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess there's still another reason behind why you didn't show up on your second date.

Agreed to meet with a girl who was introduced to me by a mutual friend of ours. I think that he mistook me for the friend that she was fancying and when we meet at the bar, she just told me "this will not work for the both of us" and left

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      BeautifulCupful how sheltered are you that you thought that only guys would do such a thing

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      At least she didn't prolong the agony for the both of you when she left immediately

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Live2Hunt I just thought girls are always pleasant.

Was assuming that you're talking about distance or having sex during the first date. For me was being introduced to his whole family. Never expected he would take me to family event

Comment

What is your favorite dating story, about bad date!?

Comment

I help him into a cab, cause he was hammered AF. I think he got too nervous or he got too bored.

Comment

Working...
        X