Strange Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Dates

Have you been on a date that ended in ways that you never expected? Like the both of you had food poisoning, ended up in jail, etc...

I'm not sure if this would count, this happened when I was in college. Was invited by a guy that I have a huge crush on to a party. And since it was a college party, there was a ton of booze to be consumed and we ended up getting picked up by the cops because I accidentally started a brawl

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      I will love to have a drink with you someday. You seem like a cool girl.

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      This is all because of alcohol. Lol

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you be my drinking buddy, you seem fun.

I've been invited by the guy that I'm seeing to the opening of a restaurant that his friend owns. Only when we arrived at the restaurant, we realized that we've been duped by his friend in attending a pyramid scheme seminar

Comment

It was a blind date and everything was going well. The food was good, we enjoyed each others company, etc.. So after dinner while we're walking to his car he suddenly tells me that he only does anal

Comment

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have asked if he only TAKES anal

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd karate chop his neck off! lol

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      smoker, hey, do you mind a private message? I'd love to get to know you a bit more.

I was on a date once where my date was apprehended by the police because of over speeding, the reason was he was late on our date and he doesn't want me to wait any longer.

Comment

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      halfSlut23 I think that this is a very trivial reason for her to dump him.

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      halfSlut23 no I didn't because he already had a rough day. He made it through and that's the most important thing.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      BabeLady That means you are still together.

This was during my college days, it took me an hour to prepare my self for a date. When I arrived at the place, we had some small talk then he started bringing up about his networking business. After an hour a group of police officer came to arrest him, little did I know that this guy was a scammer.

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Your story seems familiar. Lol

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that it your date wasn't Bernie Madoff?

Mine was food poison from this really shady looking restaurant. The only reason I agreed to end there is because the guy that I'm with said that he knows the chef

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      What made the restaurant look shady?

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      That was dangerous, at least you didn't end up in the emergency room.

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have tried and report the place to the authorities

Hai how are you

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello there! How are you doing sweetie

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      This is looking funny.

Am fine babe

Comment

I've read a story somewhere that there was this girl who asked out by an old friend. She was expecting that it was a date but ended up being a pyramid scheme seminar

Comment

• Cupcakesi
        Cupcakesi commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess that girl was head over heels with the guy that's why she said yes?

Was about to answer February 29 since it only comes every four years lol

But seriously, the strangest date that I had was when the guy got into an accident on his way to our date. He texted me that he would be a bit late because he still in the emergency room. Arrived an hour and a half late with a sling on his arm and looking really banged up. Went out with him for almost a year after that date

Comment

• XtineA
        XtineA commented
        Editing a comment
        If he showed up after a bad accident, then he must have really liked you.

I went on a date and you know what happened? Nothing. Because I got stood up. So I went to the nearest bar and hooked up with the bartender. I'm happy to report that the bartender is sooo much hotter than my date.

Comment

Originally posted by ManlyBeardMan View Post
        Have you been on a date that ended in ways that you never expected? Like the both of you had food poisoning, ended up in jail, etc...
        For years I've wished I'd have some exciting dates like that. LOL. That must have been a crazy night for both of you to end up in jail.

Comment

The both of us ended up in the emergency room since she broke my nose when she hit her head really hard on the headboard of her bed and passed out

Comment

Working...
          X