Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long should u online chat for before meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long should u online chat for before meeting?

Is there like an avg time u guys all have that u wait b4 meeting some1 in real life? Like how long u chat for! i tend to only wanna chat 4 a few days. i nver want the guy to get used to chats & i think in person is best. & it helps me kno if some1 is actually interested in meeting me! dont wanna waste my time, of course.

Omg, gurl, I totally hear that. I like to think of these forums as a way to CONNECT, not to GET TO KNOW. Like, this is the facilitator of meeting someone, but all the getting to know and having fun happens offline! Of course, once we meet once I don't mind chatting online after. But yeah, I don't want any guy or gal getting comfy with just chatting online. It's wayyyyy more fun in person anyway.

Comment

i'm not about chatting online. i am here to meet fine ladies IN PERSON. if all u wanna do is chat, i'm not interested.

Comment

I do like to use chatting for a bit as a screening mechanism. Gotta make sure we click but mostly I gotta make sure you're not a serial killer or crazy! LOL!

Comment

Joyce, LOLLL! I'm hopin there r no cereal killers here!

Comment

I suppose chiming in after Joyce with my username looks suspicious but I promise I'm not a serial killer (or a ceral killer, ). I've never really thought about it in the sense of using this site for the "introduction" and then doing the actual "dating" in real life. I like to chat and maybe I do get into it too much! But it does feel safer, that is for sure.

Comment

Hahahaha, Pete! I'm absolutely sure you're not a serial killer. I, on the other hand, and definitely a CEREAL killer. LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X